struggling to cope with life

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
im 17 male, doing a levels. im struggling to cope with how my lifes been atm, i dont have any friends, people can be friendly to me at school but as soon as school ends its like i dont exist. i get really sad because i just want someone to talk to and its always me that has to initiate a convo. i dont have a job, ive tried, but i get turned down for god knows why. i was sexually abused by my brother when i was a kid so that might be a reason im depressed (no one knows about the abuse). i just dont know what more to do, people at school talk about girlfriends and theyre texting people all day but i wont speak to anyone on snapchat for weeks. obviously i dont have a girlfriend and i never have, which is a bit of a problem for me because i have a huge sex drive and it gets out of control sometimes that i spend half my life pleasuring myself, its not even pleasure anymore, i just do it because i have nothing to do anymore. its been years since someone has genuinly asked me how my day was and id give anything for someone to care for me, i just dont know what i need to do for that. thank you
tsunderhi_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The internet is the best place to escape for a while. You can message me anytime.

i’m 17 too .
astroworld
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
17 too and in year 13. My life is a bloody mess right now and my emotions are all over the place.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
cakes are nice9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
hwy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (177)
4.98%
Uncertainty around my education (520)
14.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (394)
11.08%
Lack of purpose or motivation (492)
13.83%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (174)
4.89%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (216)
6.07%
Loneliness (303)
8.52%
Financial worries (129)
3.63%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (141)
3.96%
Exposure to negative news/social media (161)
4.53%
Lack of real life entertainment (200)
5.62%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (319)
8.97%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (331)
9.31%

Watched Threads