TheMuslimCompSci
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Dictionary

The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Glossary

(Almost) All The Algorithms You Need To Know For OCR A Level Computer Science

(Almost) Everything You Need To Know For OCR A Level Computer Science

The Most Detailed Yet Concise Summary Of OCR A Level Computer Science

An OCR A Level Computer Science Guide That Might Just Save Your Life

Hope this helps!
ZdYnm8vuNR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheMuslimCompSci)
As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh World!

The Ultimate OCR A Level Computer Science Dictionary

What's the difference between those versions? Should I just use the version 5?
username4103202
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This was helpful. Thank you!
TheMuslimCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by ZdYnm8vuNR)
What's the difference between those versions? Should I just use the version 5?
Hi,
The latest versions of the resources are the best ones. Version 5.0 of the dictionary is the equivalent of version 1.0 of the glossary. I also forgot to mention these resources were all made by me during my A levels last year so if you spot any typos or anything then please let me know so I can include the corrections in the next iteration.
TheMuslimCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by runtime-error)
This was helpful. Thank you!
I appreciate your kind words . I also forgot to mention these resources were all made by me during my A levels last year so if you spot any typos or anything then please let me know so I can include the corrections in the next iteration.
Report 1 year ago
Thank you for sharing and creating this amazing resource TheMuslimCompSci
TheMuslimCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by 6085)
Thank you for sharing and creating this amazing resource TheMuslimCompSci
Be sure to let me know about any errors
Report 1 year ago
Be sure to let me know about any errors
If I find any I will notify you. But so far they are looking good. May God Bless you for creating them.
Just a heads up, the resources are being shared in the current OCR thread but credits are affiliated to you. I hope you don't mind.
TheMuslimCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by 6085)
If I find any I will notify you. But so far they are looking good. May God Bless you for creating them.
Just a heads up, the resources are being shared in the current OCR thread but credits are affiliated to you. I hope you don't mind.
Not at all, feel free to share them anywhere so everyone can benefit
TheMuslimCompSci
Rep:
?
For an admittedly above average at best OCR A level Computer Science H046/H446 programming project exemplar (wow that's a mouthful):

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5656802

Hope this helps!
Rolls_Reus_0wner
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my f****** g!!!!! Finally some good bloody resources. Inshallah you get a* in computer science.
TheMuslimCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rolls_Reus_0wner)
my f****** g!!!!! Finally some good bloody resources. Inshallah you get a* in computer science.
As Salamu Alaykum akhi

I already done my A levels last year lol but I appreciate your dua. I got an A in the end but Jazakallah Khair anyways. Be sure to let me know if there are any mistakes so I can correct them in the next iterations InShaAllah. Also, feel free to share my resources anywhere
Rolls_Reus_0wner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As Salamu Alaykum akhi

I already done my A levels last year lol but I appreciate your dua. I got an A in the end but Jazakallah Khair anyways. Be sure to let me know if there are any mistakes so I can correct them in the next iterations InShaAllah. Also, feel free to share my resources anywhere
wa alaykum salam. Thank you for the resources. I will need these to get an A*
Rolls_Reus_0wner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
When is version 2 coming out for the full revision guide?
Wooord
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don’t even do computer science but this is so nice of you, thank you !!
TheMuslimCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rolls_Reus_0wner)
When is version 2 coming out for the full revision guide?
It was planned to be released by the start of the academic year but complications arose and instead of rushing it, I'm hoping to get it out by Christmas hopefully. Version 2.0 will cover absolutely everything so it's taking a bit longer than originally anticipated :/
Rolls_Reus_0wner
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It was planned to be released by the start of the academic year but complications arose and instead of rushing it, I'm hoping to get it out by Christmas hopefully. Version 2.0 will cover absolutely everything so it's taking a bit longer than originally anticipated :/
Oh by Christmas? Thats calm then. Thank you again for the amazing resources. better than anything I can find elsewhere
TheMuslimCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wooord)
I don’t even do computer science but this is so nice of you, thank you !!
Thank you for your kind words. My aim in making these was initially to help myself whilst independently self studying A level computer science. Since A level computer science isn't that popular, the resources available for the course were relatively scarce (especially since I was in the first cohort to sit the new linear spec exams). I also noticed the ones that were available were either of low quality, high price or both. Then I realised, there's potentially thousands of students just like me who are struggling as I once did so I decided to share resources that are of good quality and more importantly, are for free so everyone can benefit
Last edited by TheMuslimCompSci; 1 year ago
Yr_11_MATHS
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you for your kind words. My aim in making these was initially to help myself whilst independently self studying A level computer science. Since A level computer science isn't that popular, the resources available for the course were relatively scarce (especially since I was in the first cohort to sit the new linear spec exams). I also noticed the ones that were available were either of low quality, high price or both. Then I realised, there's potentially thousands of students just like me who are struggling as I once did so I decided to share resources that are of good quality and more importantly, are for free so everyone can benefit
Very Nice resource... You have helped another brother out... Many thanks....Barakallahu Feekum
TheMuslimCompSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yr_11_MATHS)
Very Nice resource... You have helped another brother out... Many thanks....Barakallahu Feekum
Jazakallah Khair akhi
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?