The Student Room Group

UCAS and TOEFL test centre problem

Hello,

I am writing this post because I faced a trouble while completing my UCAS aplication. I am an international student (PL) who took SAT and TOEFL exams. I want to add results of these exams as qualifications on my UCAS aplication, however, I do not know if I should add these exams as taken in my school or if I should add an additional school for every exam taken.

The problem is that I took the exam a few times this and last year, and when I wanted to add the results as qualifications, it looks like I was participating another school for a year. Moreover, when I wanted to add my TOEFL score, which I am going to take this month as pending, as pending the UCAS does not let me do so.

Does anybody know what should I do?
Just put the date you take it in eg August 2017-August 2017 and put the test centre in. Ucas will flag the whole thing as overlap with other qualification but it still let you do it. Admissions people are smart enough to understand what you mean.
Original post by Markhel
Hello,

I am writing this post because I faced a trouble while completing my UCAS aplication. I am an international student (PL) who took SAT and TOEFL exams. I want to add results of these exams as qualifications on my UCAS aplication, however, I do not know if I should add these exams as taken in my school or if I should add an additional school for every exam taken.

The problem is that I took the exam a few times this and last year, and when I wanted to add the results as qualifications, it looks like I was participating another school for a year. Moreover, when I wanted to add my TOEFL score, which I am going to take this month as pending, as pending the UCAS does not let me do so.

Does anybody know what should I do?

Add the test centre where you took the exams as part time.

You will need to list the TOEFL centre with dates that go up to your future exam to add the pending exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending