The Student Room Group

Sex hurts pls help

so I lost my virginity back in July and as expected it HURT/BURNED a lot and I also bled. I assumed the second time would be better but it honestly was worse than the first time. I did it the second time literally today lol and It was really bad. Is this Normal??? Is it because so much time passed without having sex?? Pls let me know.
Original post by lilfangs
so I lost my virginity back in July and as expected it HURT/BURNED a lot and I also bled. I assumed the second time would be better but it honestly was worse than the first time. I did it the second time literally today lol and It was really bad. Is this Normal??? Is it because so much time passed without having sex?? Pls let me know.

It shouldn’t have been more painful than the first time but may be because you just aren’t used to it. It took me 3-4 times before it was comfortable and he was quite average in size... I feel really sorry for people with large boyfriends!

I also find if it’s been a couple of months then it’s a little painful just because things haven’t been stretched in a while I guess.

Try also using some lube to help prevent friction, and if you’re comfortable enough with the other person to have sex then they should respect you if you want to stop or slow down.

Take it at your own pace!
alright Willne
Reply 3
Original post by TopShagger_x
means your fanny is a bit smelly love learn to wash

Yeah that's definitely it 😂

Use plenty of lube and foreplay OP! Try and relax, and if it's still painful and you're concerned see a GP you may have a condition like I do :smile:
use protection pls. i heard of someone who got herpies on the first sex session ever
Reply 5
Nobody said anything about the OP not using protection? And if they're both clean it's fine :smile:
Reply 6
Where I come from... foreplay means... forgot the end to this joke.
To put it bluntly: you're not wet enough.

Sex doesn't need to hurt - not even on the first time. It only hurts when he penetrates before you are physically ready. Extended foreplay and lube will help a lot. You need to be properly aroused for it to slide in painlessly.

Quick Reply

Latest