The Student Room Group

SEX hurts pls help

so I lost my virginity back in July and as expected it HURT/BURNED a lot and I also bled. I assumed the second time would be better but it honestly was worse than the first time. I did it the second time literally today lol and It was really bad. Is this Normal??? Is it because so much time passed without having sex?? Pls let me know.
u may have a sensitive hymen. pm me for advice x
Reply 2
Original post by lilfangs
so I lost my virginity back in July and as expected it HURT/BURNED a lot and I also bled. I assumed the second time would be better but it honestly was worse than the first time. I did it the second time literally today lol and It was really bad. Is this Normal??? Is it because so much time passed without having sex?? Pls let me know.
You're probably just not properly relaxed, and getting yourself all worked up.
Original post by brucespringsteen
u may have a sensitive hymen. pm me for advice x

Why should she PM you about it? If you've got advice just give it out on the thread. you might be helping out someone with a similar problem or there might be someone who has a different to the advice you want to give out.
Reply 4
Original post by lilfangs

It's normal. Although if it continues to hurt/burn, you might want to use lube help ease the pain.

Quick Reply

Latest