The Student Room Group

All UCAS UKCAT PID questions

Scroll to see replies

Same thing happened to me. I just noticed today too.
Reply 21
same thing happened to me!
just noticed today.
im going to contact them as well.

ive re entered it but im worried now!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 22
this happened to me as well!
just checked today
ive re entered it and sent them a message
super worried now
Reply 23
Original post by seanjohnston812
I had added my UCAS PID to my UKCAT account for universities to receive my results some time ago, but I just went onto my account and the UCAS PID was missing, they say the cut off point was the 19th and my application may be delayed but they don't send out the results until the first week of November so I'm worried in case my application doesn't go through and I don't get an interview because of it. Does anyone know if it will be affected?

the same thinf has happened to me and plenty of others. i put my PID well before the deadline as well. i checked my profile today and it had been removed.
im going to call them tomorrow
Reply 24
this happened to everyone in my school too, please say what happens after you call them
Original post by mnnbv
the same thinf has happened to me and plenty of others. i put my PID well before the deadline as well. i checked my profile today and it had been removed.
im going to call them tomorrow
Original post by wannabemedic101
I logged into my UKCAT online thing this morning and in the ‘details’ section my UCAS PID seemed to be missing? I’m fairly sure I have previously entered and saved it, however just to be on the safe side I re-entered it in case...
The deadline for PID was the 19th of October...
Will this prevent universities from seeing my UKCAT score? (Quite worries as 3/4 of my choices are UKCAT unis!!)
Anyone experienced similar??

So I applied for dentistry and my PID weren’t there, as well as one of my friends applying to medicine. I think that they removed them once the deadline was gone or something, hopefully
Their phone helpline opens tomorrow at 8am... I’m gonna call and check !
Hi guys just have a little worry about my ucas pid. Basically I took my ukcat back in September and also entered and saved my UCAS pid in the additional information on the Pearson site. However I logged in today and the Pid field was empty (just that field) and this has got me a little bit worried about whether they’ve matched it or not? I have not received any email from Pearson regarding my Pid.
All of my friends who are applying for Medicine have the same issue so I guess it's normal.
Hello! I logged on yesterday and found the same issue too. I re-entered it, logged on again and it was saved (again). Having spoken to a few other applicants that I know, I think that this has happened to many others. Perhaps normal once they've matched it? I re-entered it just incase. Hope that is a bit of reassurance :smile:
I got an email back from them saying this :
Good Morning

In response to your email.

I can confirm that if you have added the correct UCAS PID number to your account before the deadline of 19th October, your UKCAT scores will be sent to the universities of your choice. Whilst knowing your UCAS PID is useful, we also undertake a data matching exercise directly with UCAS to collect your university choices so we can deliver your results to them in early November. You do not need to do anything further.

Should you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to contact me, by either replying to this email, or you can call our Customer Service Centre on +44(0)161 855 7409, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm UK time.

Regards
Reply 31
just called them, they said it is all okay!!
After the 19th of october they wipe the PIDS.
as long as you entered it before the deadline, everything is good!
dont worry haha

(I also suggested to them that they should put this info on their website but just got a waffle of a reply)
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 32
yeah i had the same issue, i re entered my PID the other day hopefully its fine.
Original post by TaylorEve
Hi guys,
Basically, I got an email from Pearson Vue on the 2nd of October telling me to input my UCAS PID on my account by the 19th of October.
However, the email ended up in my spam, and I didn't see it until literally just now (4th of November).

I've entered my PID now, but what do you guys think this means for my application?

I’ve heard that some universities (Sheffield) have already gotten our UKCAT results so I think you should call up the universities you have applied to and ask them if you could give your results to them directly?
Dw guys https://twitter.com/UKCATest/status/1057579856245022720

"Please don't worry if you can't see your UCAS PID in your UKCAT account - we've now closed this field off so this will be why you can't see it!"
Reply 35
Original post by Herovoltsy
I entered my PID on the UKCAT website weeks before the deadline but when i logged into the website today the PID was missing. I was just wondering if i should contact VUE to see why this has happened as i know for sure that it was entered in time but now it appears that it has been removed?

the same thing happened to me even though i am sure i entered it. must be a gliche?
Reply 36
OMG, I thought I was the only numpty who had forgotten to put in their UCAS PID as the same thing happened to me, I got so worried but reading this has made me feel better. I've sent in a query just to be sure (although that was before I read this) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending