The unofficial waiting for ucas offers room Watch

MadAlex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So, you've applied to university! Well done
The pain is not over. Now is the gut-wrenching wait for responses from your universities.

So. To take your mind off of things. Let's all chat about the PURE HORROR this wait is giving us!!!! Oh, and where you have applied is interesting too!

I am Alex. Applied for Natural Sciences at:
Cambridge
UCL
Bath
Nottingham
Loughborough.

No offers so far.....the wait is intense!

Anyone else wanna share?
death07/08/17
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am applying for Cardiff, Aberwystwth, Exeter, Lancaster and Leicester. Sent it but am waiting for a reference before it can properly go to UCAS
tom123h456
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
and I haven't even started my personal statement. YOLOL
TurboZX453
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey Im S,

Im going to apply at Cambridge, too.
username3506416
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey!
I applied for PBS at Cambridge too!

Also currently applied to:
- Queen Mary UL
- University of Birmingham
- Aston University

Thanks!
ElCorleone
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey

I’ve applied to Cambridge, Warwick, Leeds and Bath all for economics and I received an offer from Bath yesterday!
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm applying for NatSci at Cambridge, Durham, Nottingham and York and Chemistry at St Andrews No offers yet...
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ElCorleone)
Hey

I’ve applied to Cambridge, Warwick, Leeds and Bath all for economics and I received an offer from Bath yesterday!
Congrats!! :woo:
ElCorleone
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nyxnko_)
Congrats!! :woo:
Cheers!
kalsshar
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey,sorry to be random but I had a question to ask? Please help!
So I applied to uni but I wanted to change one of my option to something else how ever it is not letting me do that (tried it like 5 times) so therefore I withdrawn from that option as it said you can still pick another course HOWEVER I cant see anywhere that it says you can change or u can choose another option/course.
Please can somebody tell me how can I change my course as I applied this morning only so I still have time to change.
flowershoob
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I've applied for Natural Sciences in Cambridge, Durham, Lancaster and Physics at St Andrews! Nothing yet...
Birdy22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm applying to York, Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham for Music and Bath Spa for Vocal Performance. And I'm currently bricking it because it's been a week and I still haven't had any offers.
lilappe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hiya,

I'm Lila, and yes my username does include PPE but I decided to switch things up and go for HSPS instead

I applied for HSPS at Cambridge and Politics and/or IR at St Andrews, Edinburgh, Bristol and Dundee (my school made me school a saftey safety net).

Still no offers but let's be realistic.... they'll very likely come in later november or december
flowershoob
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by flowershoob)
Hey! I've applied for Natural Sciences in Cambridge, Durham, Lancaster and Physics at St Andrews! Nothing yet...
update! got an offer from Lancaster!
Psych208
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've applied for psychology at Lancaster, Bangor, Staffordshire, Edge Hill and UCLan I sent it off last Thursday and I have 4 out of 5 offers including two unconditionals just waiting for Lancaster to reply
aaminahsaleem
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MadAlex)
So, you've applied to university! Well done
The pain is not over. Now is the gut-wrenching wait for responses from your universities.

So. To take your mind off of things. Let's all chat about the PURE HORROR this wait is giving us!!!! Oh, and where you have applied is interesting too!

I am Alex. Applied for Natural Sciences at:
Cambridge
UCL
Bath
Nottingham
Loughborough.

No offers so far.....the wait is intense!

Anyone else wanna share?
Hi I'm Aaminah,

I applied to Queen Mary (lowered offer for some reason), Leeds (offer), Birmingham (unconditional offer ), Warwick & KCL for Poliitcs.

I have offers to the first three and am anxiously awaiting KCL's & Warwick's response
fifi1610
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I’m Sophia! I’ve applied for politics and IR at durham, ucl, Bristol and Cardiff!! I need to choose 1 more but I’m adding it later.

My application was sent today!
Lemon1806
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve applied for History at Cambridge (caius), Durham, UCL, LSE and KCL ... i seem to be the only one of my friends with no offers / interviews yet 😩 (i applied agesssss ago as well, in late september)
z190
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! Applied for Economics/Maths and Economics at LSE, UCL, Bristol, KCL and Surrey and received offers from Bristol and Surrey, hoping to get one of the London ones though!
TurboZX453
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by z190)
Hey! Applied for Economics/Maths and Economics at LSE, UCL, Bristol, KCL and Surrey and received offers from Bristol and Surrey, hoping to get one of the London ones though!
Soon to come! Don’t worry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (32)
18.82%
Labour (68)
40%
Liberal Democrats (35)
20.59%
Green Party (7)
4.12%
Brexit Party (4)
2.35%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
2.35%
Plaid Cymru (4)
2.35%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)