The Student Room Group

What are your October Break revision plans?

For most Scottish students, the October holiday starts this weekend! :woo:

Maybe you're going to be spending some time chilling, working on assignments/projects, or meeting up with friends and family.

Whatever you're doing, share below how you're planning to spend the October break! :h:
Honestly I can't wait for this break, although I'm not looking forward to the aftermath (the huge block of school till christmas). As we haven't been set too much homework (yet) for the break, I'm intending on allocating a certain amount of time per day to devote to studying for subjects. Hoping to get a fairly good balance of studying/relaxing over the holiday, along with a reasonable amount of sleep.
Original post by WestDragon
Honestly I can't wait for this break, although I'm not looking forward to the aftermath (the huge block of school till christmas). As we haven't been set too much homework (yet) for the break, I'm intending on allocating a certain amount of time per day to devote to studying for subjects. Hoping to get a fairly good balance of studying/relaxing over the holiday, along with a reasonable amount of sleep.

Yeah, the second term can be long and tough with no wee extra days off and prelims approaching! Sounds like a good plan to make sure you're doing a mixture of studying and relaxing :smile:
my prelims are at the start of December so i should really start revising right now but honestly, i just don't have any motivation.
Original post by Valeriex
my prelims are at the start of December so i should really start revising right now but honestly, i just don't have any motivation.

Don't know how I missed this before :facepalm: How are you getting on now you're back at school?
Original post by Labrador99
Don't know how I missed this before :facepalm: How are you getting on now you're back at school?

Been back for a few weeks now and honestly now the school are just piling on the deadlines, i'm struggling in a few subjects but not all so i'm not too stressed...yet
Original post by Valeriex
Been back for a few weeks now and honestly now the school are just piling on the deadlines, i'm struggling in a few subjects but not all so i'm not too stressed...yet

Take the deadlines one thing at a time, and ask for help or more time if you need it. There's plenty of people who are happy to help :smile: You've got this :yep:

Quick Reply