Do top universities ask your school for attendance records and internal exam results?

Watch
6inchesofsnow
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
My school has just told us that they will be submitting all our attendance records and internal examination results to universities as they have asked for it. These universities being Oxbridge and Imperial College London. They said that these records are used to calculate the likelihood of you making the offer and the number of people to waitlist.

I am super freaked out by this because my internal exam results are **** and my school has an unnecessary amount of extra activities that I sometimes do not attend. So I'm just wondering if this is actually true because part of me thinks it's just an elaborate lie to get us to work extra hard.

Btw by internal exam results I mean results for weekly subject tests that my school organises.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you really want to know, why not email the universities directly? They'll soon tell you if your school is lying!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads