Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. There wasn't a thread so I decided to start one!

Just wondering who else is applying to QUB Medicine for the 2019 entry

•  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hey!

Have you considered accommodation in Belfast for your studies? Student Roost offer three brand new secure properties. John Bell House, Swanston House and Great Patrick Street, all of which are located in the heart of Belfast City Centre and are proving popular with students from the local universities.

Our prices start from £119 per week and include high speed WiFi, all bills and contents insurance. You can benefit from social spaces including study rooms, cinema room and a gym all included in the price! You can book online and we'll allocate a room of your choice within 24 hours! Take a look and do let us know if you have any questions 😊

https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/belfast

ReputationRep:
    I've just applied too, just waiting for an email saying they've received my application now!

ReputationRep:
    I really wanna get into Queen's!!! It's my number 1 one choice, I applied yesterday and am pissinggggg myself

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, another QUB hopeful here. Are you from northern ireland?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela0899)
    Hey guys, another QUB hopeful here. Are you from northern ireland?
    I'm Irish by nationality

ReputationRep:
    Ew medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hira671)
    I'm Irish by nationality
    Oh nice! Im from Belfast. Have you received an acknowledgement email from QUB?

ReputationRep:
    Oh nice! Im from Belfast. Have you received an acknowledgement email from QUB?
    no not yet im kinda worried... have u?

ReputationRep:
    Nooo i haven’t receive an acknowledgement either
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    No but i wouldnt worry yet though especially since no one has gotten one. QUB is kinda late when replying anyways

ReputationRep:
    No but i wouldnt worry yet though especially since no one has gotten one. QUB is kinda late when replying anyways
    ok thank goddd that makes me feel so much better, though i was the only one

ReputationRep:
    ok thank goddd that makes me feel so much better, though i was the only one
    Haha i understand! QUB is my first choice too. Is QUB ur backup?

ReputationRep:
    What makes you want to do medicine at queen's?

ReputationRep:
    no my backup is manchester, you?

ReputationRep:
    no my backup is manchester, you?
    QUB Biomed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madhu_mitha)
    Nooo i haven’t receive an acknowledgement either
    Yeah I haven't received acknowledgement either ahahah, good to know I'm not the only one!

I'm actually from the North east of England ahaha, Idk I just spoke to an admissions person from QUB at this university event I went to and it seemed really nice so I thought why not! I really wanna go away for Uni too and eventho belfast is over the water, it's geographically not even that far from where I live! Its like less than an hour on the plane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vorpent)
    Yeah I haven't received acknowledgement either ahahah, good to know I'm not the only one!

I'm actually from the North east of England ahaha, Idk I just spoke to an admissions person from QUB at this university event I went to and it seemed really nice so I thought why not! I really wanna go away for Uni too and eventho belfast is over the water, it's geographically not even that far from where I live! Its like less than an hour on the plane.
    QUB is really nice. Went to the open day and it just seems like they really care for their students!! Its a 15 minute walk from the city centre and like 5 minutes away from restaurants/cafes. The MBC, essentially where lectures are held, is beside the City Hospital too. Also, its literally beside a park so theres def a balance between seeing like the city/the green

ReputationRep:
    I am an international student and I received my confirmation email. Also how were your stats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adi2002)
    I am an international student and I received my confirmation email. Also how were your stats.
    i havent gotten mine yet :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 15, 2018

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.