The Student Room Group

A level subjects

Hello. I am currently in yr 11 and I am deciding where I want to go for a level and a career in uni. I am thinking about going into obstetrics or maybe physiotherapy. I think I should take biology and chemistry and they are the most relevant subjects to medicine but I don't want to take physics and I am not keen at taking maths for a level. I would like to take Physical education as the third option but I am not sure if it will help me to get into these fields or be good for uni. Could I have any help will a level subjects please?
Original post by Missy_GCSE
Hello. I am currently in yr 11 and I am deciding where I want to go for a level and a career in uni. I am thinking about going into obstetrics or maybe physiotherapy. I think I should take biology and chemistry and they are the most relevant subjects to medicine but I don't want to take physics and I am not keen at taking maths for a level. I would like to take Physical education as the third option but I am not sure if it will help me to get into these fields or be good for uni. Could I have any help will a level subjects please?

Psychology maybe?
I was thinking psychology. My friends have told me that it's an easier subject compared to Biology and Chemistry and it'll definitely open more doors for you than taking P.E.
Thx but the thing is, I want to go into medicine or physiotherapy and I don't think I am interested in psychology

Quick Reply

Latest