The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ebsos
Hello,

Anyone here can give me some insight on the MA Filmmaking: Screen Documentary program ?

Hi ebsos,

I studied the MA Screen Documentary at Goldsmiths, and graduated in 2017. I'd be happy to answer any burning questions you have about the programme fire away!

Antoni
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Hi, My name is Dylan and i applied for BSc(hons) psychology with clinical psychology. I am from the UK and will be starting my first year at Goldsmiths in September. Anyone else here going to start at the same time?
Original post by RavenLegend
Hi, My name is Dylan and i applied for BSc(hons) psychology with clinical psychology. I am from the UK and will be starting my first year at Goldsmiths in September. Anyone else here going to start at the same time?

Hi Dylan,

Congratulations! :thumbsup: Looking forward to having you with us in September.

If you're not already in it, you can request to join Goldsmiths' 2019 Starters Facebook group this can be a great place to meet people starting at Goldsmiths at the same time you are!
Original post by RavenLegend

Hi! I’m Megan I’ll be starting the same course in September
anyone for comp sci? :/
Original post by necroticblast
anyone for comp sci? :/

Today I received unconditional offer. It would be great to meet before uni starts :wink:
Original post by Victoria_s
Today I received unconditional offer. It would be great to meet before uni starts :wink:

Hey Victoria! Congratulations on your unconditional offer! :gthumb::jive::jive::gthumb:
Original post by Goldsmiths, University of London
Hey everyone!

Welcome to the 2019 applicants thread. This is a place to chill, meet other applicants, and chat during the application process

Name:
Also applying at:

Good luck to you all; let us know how you get on!

Name: Mahir
Course: BA Media and Communications
Also applying at: n/a

I already accepted my offer to Goldsmiths
Hi, I'm Victoria I'll be starting BA Arts Management this September at Goldsmiths. I got my confirmation letter on UCAS and I wonder what happens next, because I am an international student and I do not have much time to do an application for visa. Any advice?
Name: Sophie
Course: Business Management and Marketinf
Also applying at: City, Roehampton, and Oxford Brookes
Original post by viktorijas
Hi, I'm Victoria I'll be starting BA Arts Management this September at Goldsmiths. I got my confirmation letter on UCAS and I wonder what happens next, because I am an international student and I do not have much time to do an application for visa. Any advice?

Hi Victoria,

Please get in touch with the admissions team about this as soon as possible! ([email protected]) You can also read more about the Visa process, requirements, and deadlines on our Before you Arrive pages. :smile:

Let me know if you have any questions! (Or feel free to PM me)
Antoni

Latest

Trending

Trending