The Student Room Group

What monster would you be?

Greetings, mortals! A happy almost Halloween to you all :jacko:

Halloween is a wonderful time, where you all try to dress up and be as scary as us monsters. From werewolves and zombies to ghosts and ghouls, our type is very diverse. But if you could actually become one of us, what would you choose to be, and why?

*Don't worry, I won't bite you if you don't say Vampire... probably.

Scroll to see replies

i'd be my absuive ex boyfriend
If I had to choose a monster I’d choose a woman. Nobody is a bigger monster than women.

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by Count Dracula

Halloween is a wonderful time, where you all try to dress up and be as scary as us monsters. From werewolves and zombies to ghosts and ghouls, our type is very diverse. But if you could actually become one of us, what would you choose to be, and why?

Probably an evil Siren. Lmao.
Gotta get into heaven so I can do those 8 hour arm workouts in peace goddammit.
Myself. My face already looks like a monster's.
Release the Kraken!
Ttingtox :yy:
Original post by Constantine2018
Myself. My face already looks like a monster's.

:lies:
A werewolf- TWoTSR demonstrated the necessary skills are already established.

A werewolf because they are cool.
Original post by 04MR17
:lies:

lol thanks for your vote of confidence :smile:
Reply 12
Fred West.

Dementor!

I don't know. I've never tried anything like this, maybe a cute cat?! okay oakay not so scary. However, everyone is entitled to their own costume.
Go away Dracula it's not Halloween yet
I'd go as Cesare the somnambulist so I could sleep for years at a time and only get woken up to cause havoc :tongue:
Theresa May
Cookie monster!
No one has said a vampier yet!? You mortals are so unfair to us :huff:

Quick Reply

Latest