The Student Room Group

Strippers! - Guys/Girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Anonymous
MINUS! - No bird of mine is going to be a stripper! - If she did, well it'll be over.

and why is that? is that because you don't want her to demean herself in front of a load of horny guys?
therefore you are going to strip club to knowingly watch a girl demean herself. you think all these beautiful women don't have someone who loves them at home, whilst all these guys take the piss out of her or go home and touch themselves thinking about her. not sure that set of values is something to be happy about
surely if you didn't really believe there was something wrong about stripping then you would be fine with it? :wink:

lol still the way you put it made me laugh. but a LDR is hard anyway. you actively see other people all the time you could be with but you consciously make the decision to stay with a person you hardly even see. they'd have to be pretty special. but it must be difficult when your other half goes out of their way to look at other people. bless her cotton socks i can understand that.
Yeh i am arrogant, and you know what women love it.

I am sorry what do i have no common sense about? please enghliten me my intellectual inferior....
Caspiantiger
The first mistake was telling your girlfriend. The second one was saying you'd allow your GF to go to a male strip show. You need to show her you're the boss. She a woman afterall.

How many negs have you had for this so far?
Reply 83
spatula01
and why is that? is that because you don't want her to demean herself in front of a load of horny guys?
therefore you are going to strip club to knowingly watch a girl demean herself. you think all these beautiful women don't have someone who loves them at home, whilst all these guys take the piss out of her or go home and touch themselves thinking about her. not sure that set of values is something to be happy about
surely if you didn't really believe there was something wrong about stripping then you would be fine with it? :wink:

lol still the way you put it made me laugh. but a LDR is hard anyway. you actively see other people all the time you could be with but you consciously make the decision to stay with a person you hardly even see. they'd have to be pretty special. but it must be difficult when your other half goes out of their way to look at other people. bless her cotton socks i can understand that.

Well we see each other practically everynight on webcam. We text, e-mail and phone. I'm going to see her in a few weeks. and later this year she'll be coming over here to live. It's not that hard to be honest being in a LDR these days, You have the above I mentioned to stay in touch.

Yes tehy have somebody at home. But my going, isn't fuelling an illegal trade is it? it's there to be used like most things. I'm not going to a brothel! :smile:
I don't see why you'd want to go to a place where women get naked when you have a perfectly good girlfriend at home - i'm judging from her concern.

Also, if it was me and my girlfriend was completely against me going i'd stay at home with her instead and let the guys go - a nice evening together with someone you're in a relationship with are moments of bliss.
Reply 85
Caspiantiger
Yeh i am arrogant, and you know what women love it.

I am sorry what do i have no common sense about? please enghliten me my intellectual inferior....

if you had sense you'd know that the reason people arent getting "married" today is down to the acceptance of relationships without marriage amongst other things...NOT due to the stupid reason you came up with, then again i wouldnt expect other than a stupid answer off you which is obviously what i'm going to get in reply to this aswell...
I am sorry but you are wrong the reason there is less amrriage is because men do not want to get married. They realise that in the civil courts they will be discriminated against and they know a woman offers them nothing as a wife that they can't get with a random slapper in a nightclub.

I think in the future the majority of marriages will involve foreign women.
Reply 87
Caspiantiger
I am sorry but you are wrong the reason there is less amrriage is because men do not want to get married. They realise that in the civil courts they will be discriminated against and they know a woman offers them nothing as a wife that they can't get with a random slapper in a nightclub.

Russian Brides. lol
I'd let my girlfriend go if she really wanted to. But I wouldn't go if she asked me not to or she was uncomfortable with it.
More like asian women, the asian people will be the only people in this country that can sustain an atomic family without it falling apart and having the borderline child abuse single parent families and sharing parental control.
Reply 90
talktofrank
But I wouldn't go if she asked me not to or she was uncomfortable with it.

Not even on the sly? :wink:
Reply 91
Caspiantiger
More like asian women, the asian people will be the only people in this country that can sustain an atomic family without it falling apart and having the borderline child abuse single parent families and sharing parental control.

I doubt that. Asian divorce rate is sky high of late. Marriage Isn't the be all & end all.
Reply 92
Anonymous
Well we see each other practically everynight on webcam. We text, e-mail and phone. I'm going to see her in a few weeks. and later this year she'll be coming over here to live. It's not that hard to be honest being in a LDR these days, You have the above I mentioned to stay in touch.

Yes tehy have somebody at home. But my going, isn't fuelling an illegal trade is it? it's there to be used like most things. I'm not going to a brothel! :smile:

I do see that it isn't like getting a prostitute. You aren't going out to break the law or physically cheat on her.
I was just thinking that in turning down partners who live near you, who you could touch, kiss and...other things, you obviously do think highly of the other person- basically forgoing some of the things that make a relationship more than a friendship. its not exactly a betrayal of her. but it does help the vast amount of trust involved to think that your partner thinks all things sex related in relation to you. :wink:
Anonymous
Not even on the sly? :wink:

Haha nope, because it would come back and bite me on the arse.

I can just picture the moment when I'm sitting with my mates and they're like "Yo Frank, remember the time we went to that stripclub? DAAAYEM them bitches was hot!!"

*Girlfriend stares at me in disbelief*

Uh-ohhhhhhhhhh... :eek:
If my boyfriend did that to me I would castrate him and feed his balls to a tank of pyranhas whilst he watches clockwork orange style. :biggrin::
Reply 95
Caspiantiger
cj tj do you mean just cause she is a bottle blonde? she is a typical one night stand girl to me, she got way too mucha ttitude.

Nope, cos she looks fun! Which is the thing any guy goes for, it you want to describe that as attitude thats your call, and in certain circumstances I would agree with the one night stand thing, but not in this.
Caspiantiger

To a certain degree you're correct. Some discrimination but today the traditional views of marriage don't go far in todays world compared with just living with a partner. New laws to decrease 'sham' marriages for visas etc. The possibility of losing half of your wealth. And for the simple reason, more opportunities for sex with a 'random slapper' as you put it. Its just a bad deal for men.
Reply 97
Frio3535
To a certain degree you're correct. Some discrimination but today the traditional views of marriage don't go far in todays world compared with just living with a partner. New laws to decrease 'sham' marriages for visas etc. The possibility of losing half of your wealth. And for the simple reason, more opportunities for sex with a 'random slapper' as you put it. Its just a bad deal for men.

Love? Trust? Family? Monogamy? ... No?
Jelkin
Love? Trust? Family? Monogamy? ... No?

All of which can be had while living together, no?
Whats your point?
i dont see anything wrong with it. if you trust each other then whats the problem. i also doubt anything else would go on anything. I would be as likely to go to a strip bar as my bf and i would have no problem with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending