The Student Room Group

Resitting AQA Computing, need some assistance

Hello,

This year I sat AQA A-Level computing and only achieved a D, despite trying very hard and balancing good grades in 2 other subjects, which was not enough for me as I am looking to achieve at least a B in the subject. The fault was not in the project, which I had no problem with, but I felt that I struggled with the vast amount of content required for the exams.

I attended a small college and I am not close with many people that did well in this course therefore I am looking for people who met their targets. Are there any useful revision notes/websites/textbooks I should be looking at for a better result this year?

Thank you,
John
Original post by john.h2
Hello,

This year I sat AQA A-Level computing and only achieved a D, despite trying very hard and balancing good grades in 2 other subjects, which was not enough for me as I am looking to achieve at least a B in the subject. The fault was not in the project, which I had no problem with, but I felt that I struggled with the vast amount of content required for the exams.

I attended a small college and I am not close with many people that did well in this course therefore I am looking for people who met their targets. Are there any useful revision notes/websites/textbooks I should be looking at for a better result this year?

Thank you,
John

There isn't much out there, but I did find this channel which seems quite useful? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrlxgJ6KJxUWxf24aTetNDQ

With CS being a rather small course, there isn't much out there, but the old spec past papers are definitely still re-usable for revision. I used them extensively when I was revising for my A-Levels in 2017.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending