The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Law Interview 2018

I got my interview date today! Has anyone else been offered an interview yet? If so, what dates?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! I think I got mine on the same day as you. Mine's on the 4th Dec, when's yours?
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by Al2706
Hey! I think I got mine on the same day as you. Mine's on the 4th Dec, when's yours?

Mine is on the 4th too!! What time is yours? Mines 12:15 pm 😆
Reply 3
Ayyy, see you there! Unsure when my interview actually is but I have to be there 12:15-4:45. Pretty excited because York is one of my top choices. ((:
Reply 4
Original post by Al2706
Ayyy, see you there! Unsure when my interview actually is but I have to be there 12:15-4:45. Pretty excited because York is one of my top choices. ((:

sorry that’s what I meant by 12.15 my bad 🤦🏼*♂️ I wonder when we’ll be allocated tomes then 🤷*♂️ where else have you applied?:smile:
Reply 5
Oh hahaha, sound. Seems like we're just going to get em on the day which is v stressful ahhh :s-smilie: I've applied to Bristol, Cambridge, Durham n Nottingham, how bout you?
Reply 6
Original post by Al2706
Oh hahaha, sound. Seems like we're just going to get em on the day which is v stressful ahhh :s-smilie: I've applied to Bristol, Cambridge, Durham n Nottingham, how bout you?

Cambridge, Warwick, Newcastle, Manchester and obviously York.
I see you’ve chosen a few LNAT Unis! Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by TylerRoss
Cambridge, Warwick, Newcastle, Manchester and obviously York.
I see you’ve chosen a few LNAT Unis! Good luck!

Don't remind me! Just did my LNAT this afternoon. Nice choices, which college at Cambridge have you applied to?
Reply 8
Original post by Al2706
Don't remind me! Just did my LNAT this afternoon. Nice choices, which college at Cambridge have you applied to?

I’ve applied to Girton. Kind of regretting it as it’s so far away from the law faculty but it’s a beautiful college, and symbolises equality massively. How about you?
Reply 9
Very nice, the other girl from my school applying for Law has gone for Girton - I didn't see it when I went down but she seems to love it! I applied to Trinity Hall, it seems so open and friendly.
Reply 10
Original post by Al2706
Very nice, the other girl from my school applying for Law has gone for Girton - I didn't see it when I went down but she seems to love it! I applied to Trinity Hall, it seems so open and friendly.

it’s all getting so exciting and nerve wracking 😂 luckily I have me grades already but cannot stop checking track every 5 minutes it’s a nightmare !
Reply 11
How long did it take for York to reply to your application? I'm sending mine off soon:h:
Reply 12
Original post by vivv322
How long did it take for York to reply to your application? I'm sending mine off soon:h:

They offered me an interview about 12 hours after I sent my application off :smile:
Got my interview 4th Dec too!

I'm also applying to Cambridge, Durham, Nottingham, York and Edinburgh (rogue I know).
Reply 14
They offered me an interview about 12 hours after I sent my application off :smile:

Wow that's quick:smile: I'm already getting worried that I won't even get an interview and I haven't even sent it off yet:eek:
Reply 15
Original post by vivv322
Wow that's quick:smile: I'm already getting worried that I won't even get an interview and I haven't even sent it off yet:eek:

I’m sure you’ll be fine! What are your grades/predicted grades?
Reply 16
I’m sure you’ll be fine! What are your grades/predicted grades?

Hopefully I will be! AAA - what are yours?
Reply 17
Original post by vivv322
Hopefully I will be! AAA - what are yours?

You’ll definitely be more than fine! I got A* In law, and an A in history this year but I’m doing another year as I’m trying to earn money while working too before university and am studying economics where I’m predicted an A, photography with an A and EPQ at A too.
As I mentioned above it’s all getting exciting I can’t wait to finally start university seeing as though I could’ve gone this year if I could’ve afforded it 😂
Reply 18
You’ll definitely be more than fine! I got A* In law, and an A in history this year but I’m doing another year as I’m trying to earn money while working too before university and am studying economics where I’m predicted an A, photography with an A and EPQ at A too.
As I mentioned above it’s all getting exciting I can’t wait to finally start university seeing as though I could’ve gone this year if I could’ve afforded it 😂

Those are pretty good grades/predictions, I can see why they've offered you an interview!
I just want to get my application sent off so I can start getting offers, I'm excited to see what the other unis say. I can't handle not knowing about York:biggrin:
Reply 19
it’s all getting so exciting and nerve wracking 😂 luckily I have me grades already but cannot stop checking track every 5 minutes it’s a nightmare !

Literally!! I know nothing's going to change because 3 of them are waiting for the LNAT, one is waiting for the SAQ n one is waiting for an interview and I still check track almost daily hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest