PwC Legal Vac Scheme 2019 Watch

aspireinspire1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got 9000 in the game - not sure if that is a good score.
astridleongg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes It is for the legal summer vacation scheme!
(Original post by law3651)Hey is this for their vac scheme? Still haven’t heard a word since October
law3651
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by astridleongg)
(Original post by law3651)Hey is this for their vac scheme? Still haven’t heard a word since October
Wow! Impressive! Congrats!! Still haven’t heard don’t know what to think. What was your score?
emliche
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think because it's deadline based. We won't hear whether we've passed until after the 31st as there are some people still completing the tests now. Goodluck everyone.
law3651
Rep:
?
(Original post by emliche)
I think because it's deadline based. We won't hear whether we've passed until after the 31st as there are some people still completing the tests now. Goodluck everyone.
That’s what I thought but clearly people have heard back
emliche
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by law3651)
That’s what I thought but clearly people have heard back
The people who's heard back didn't apply for the legal one though I don't think. I mean on the main PWC 2019 most of them are for different things. Oh well I wouldn't worry about it anyway. I know they are still giving out test invites for legal at least. My friend got the link to the tests today.
law3651
Rep:
?
The people who's heard back didn't apply for the legal one though I don't think. I mean on the main PWC 2019 most of them are for different things. Oh well I wouldn't worry about it anyway. I know they are still giving out test invites for legal at least. My friend got the link to the tests today.
Do not mean to argue with you but just take a look at this below. That is what really confused me and got me worked out. The deadline was today however, so hopefully, we hear back soon!

Hi there! I just received the video interview invitation. Did some research on wikijob and other websites, apparently the legal scheme has different questions for the case study part. Do you mind sharing what kind of questions did they ask for the case study? Really appreciate it if you could help! Thank you (:
emliche
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do not mean to argue with you but just take a look at this below. That is what really confused me and got me worked out. The deadline was today however, so hopefully, we hear back soon!
Ah I see what you mean. That's surprising. I even got an email from PWC yesterday stating that they would start reviewing apps after the deadline. Oh well hopefully it goes well. What score did you get. I got 9400 but I think I really messed up the numeracy section so I'm worried
law3651
Rep:
?
Ah I see what you mean. That's surprising. I even got an email from PWC yesterday stating that they would start reviewing apps after the deadline. Oh well hopefully it goes well. What score did you get. I got 9400 but I think I really messed up the numeracy section so I'm worried
Oh I see. Never got any such email. Was it generic or you emailed them before
emliche
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh I see. Never got any such email. Was it generic or you emailed them before
I emailed to ask.
law3651
Rep:
?
I emailed to ask.
Oh okay! Got around the region of 9500 but don’t feel too good about it
law3651
Rep:
?
Just got invited to VI but it doesn't give a deadline. Does anyone know how long i've got
username4462384
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just got invited to VI but it doesn't give a deadline. Does anyone know how long i've got
Me too and I have the same question!
law3651
Rep:
?
(Original post by Futch)
So confusing! I would call them to find out
law3651
Rep:
?
(Original post by Futch)
Hey just spoke to them and they said the deadline is on the 10th of February! I’d however recommend you send it in as soon as possible
tom the student
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys, if you go to the PwC deadlines page, it has been updated with the deadline but also has the dates for further stages in the process

https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/studen...timetable.html
Last edited by tom the student; 1 month ago
username4462384
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey just spoke to them and they said the deadline is on the 10th of February! I’d however recommend you send it in as soon as possible
Brilliant, thank you!
jsjs20
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Should I assume a PFO if I havent heard from them ?
EloiseF96
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same, I got around 9400 but did not hear from them yet.. Does it mean it's a rejection?
law3651
Rep:
?
(Original post by tom the student)
Hi guys, if you go to the PwC deadlines page, it has been updated with the deadline but also has the dates for further stages in the process

https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/studen...timetable.html
Thanks!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.45%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (90)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.65%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (129)
14.51%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.56%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed