Payments Ready To Be Made - Migrant worker application

Watch
dianamanolova10
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everybody,

So I have a question... I applied for Student Finance in May as a Migrant Worker. I sent my first termly evidence for September on 10th of September. I enrolled in the university, they confirmed with Student Finance my attendance. I called SF last Saturday as my Payment page on my account still says 'Awaiting confirmation' from the university... So I spoke with one lady on the phone and she explained to me that the university has confirmed my attendance it is just that they are still processing the application and around Thursday/Friday the status on my account should change and then 3-5 working days for payment to go through my bank account.
So, I log in to my account on Thursday and on the main page from 'Payments Scheduled' has changed to 'Payments Ready to be Made'. However, on the Payments page, it still says 'Awaiting Confirmation'.
Can somebody explain to me why is like that and should I expect a payment soon?
Thanks very much.

Diana
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dianamanolova10)
Hello everybody,

So I have a question... I applied for Student Finance in May as a Migrant Worker. I sent my first termly evidence for September on 10th of September. I enrolled in the university, they confirmed with Student Finance my attendance. I called SF last Saturday as my Payment page on my account still says 'Awaiting confirmation' from the university... So I spoke with one lady on the phone and she explained to me that the university has confirmed my attendance it is just that they are still processing the application and around Thursday/Friday the status on my account should change and then 3-5 working days for payment to go through my bank account.
So, I log in to my account on Thursday and on the main page from 'Payments Scheduled' has changed to 'Payments Ready to be Made'. However, on the Payments page, it still says 'Awaiting Confirmation'.
Can somebody explain to me why is like that and should I expect a payment soon?
Thanks very much.

Diana
Hi Diana,

If we had received your termly evidence on the 10th September then this would have been updated on your account on the 12th October. If your payment is still showing as awaiting confirmation we advise to speak back with your university to confirm your registration to release your payments within 3-5 days.

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (20)
31.75%
No (43)
68.25%

Watched Threads