Report 1 month ago
This thread is disgusting
jennyh14
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tanyasmiths)
Most people who are traumatised by it are older women and aren't they suppose to be able to control their emotions at that age and start acting like grown ups? like seriously it's just someone touching your body and rape only hurts a little bit so they actually do choose to feel the way they do because they want attention when they tell others and then other people want attention aswell and they just copy each other with that.
Pretty clear that you're just a troll
jennyh14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
5 times more likely that a man is assaulted... just not sexually. Happy to swap 3 broken noses and two missing teeth for unwanted attention if you insist. Pretty traumatic too.
we're not talking about general assault, we're talking about sexual assault
iodo345
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Men should be extremely careful about which women they get involved with nowadays and thoroughly get to know whether they are a genuine trustworthy person and what their intentions are.

Sleeping with women when they are drunk / one night stands are definite risks for false rape accusations so personally are 100% definite things I wouldn't ever engage in yet others do to there own risk.

Divorce is also another area favoring women I personally see no point of marriage either.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jennyh14)
we're not talking about general assault, we're talking about sexual assault
Hurts just as much and equally traumatic. Plus it happens 5 times as often.
jennyh14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vinny C)Hurts just as much and equally traumatic. Plus it happens 5 times as often.

Of course, but it’s much easier to charge someone for physical assault (e.g. broken nose and missing teeth) than it is for sexual assault, as there is blatant proof for it. This is why I wanted to distinguish between the two.
ColinDent
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rape is a serious and quite frankly, disgusting crime, to falsely claim rape however is equally as bad and should carry an equivalent prison sentence.
cyclone777
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yikes... so the women were deemed not drunk because 'witnesses' thought so & someone heard what they thought sounded like sex so therefore it couldn't have been rape!
They were deemed not drunk because independant witnesses said they did not appear drunk. They also were seen on cctv with the defendant and did not appear drunk. Not to mention they said the defendant drugged them, but blood tests revealed nothing in their system. The "drunk defence" was only used as a last resort by the prosecution because the blood tests came back clear for drugs. Before that they were going with "he drugged us"

Stop assuming women never make things up because they clearly DO
The Champion.m4a
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DarthRoar)
What the ACTUAL ****.

"Officer, jennyh14 and I were at a party and they raped me" = jennyh14 in jail. What the ACTUAL ****.
I can vouch for you! I certainly saw jennyh14 raped you!

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!
The Champion.m4a
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So after the "1 in 4 women raped" claim has been thoroughly debunked, from the researchers themselves saying the study was not meant to be representative statistically, we are now making up new numbers like "1 in 3" and "possibly more"?

I believe even 1 in 2 is still underestimating the occurrence! I personally believe all males have been raped at least 5 times before they reach 10 and all females have been raped from 500 to 5000 times before the age of 5. After that, the males are I believe typically raped every 5 minutes and the females 3 times every 5 seconds.

Trans people have it even worse - they have never ever spent a microsecond not being raped.
Linacre52
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hiya,
This is a bit of a late response so not sure if you'll get this but thought I'd give it a try anyway 😛.
I'm not sure if you mean rape shouldn't hurt women or whether I've got the wrong end of the stick.
Also, can I say that I'm really sorry that you went through rape, horrendous and I was really happy to read that you managed to get over it. Such experiences can have a huge adverse impact upon someone's life so you must be really proud of yourself and if you aren't then you should be! :-)
Xx
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Vinny C)Hurts just as much and equally traumatic. Plus it happens 5 times as often.

Of course, but it’s much easier to charge someone for physical assault (e.g. broken nose and missing teeth) than it is for sexual assault, as there is blatant proof for it. This is why I wanted to distinguish between the two.
Not so easy to make it stick, however. Perpetrator can easily disappear or claim self defence. Those who practice it regularly generally take a puppet witness who swears blind the victim started it (or arrange one later).
mstewart01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
in fairness fake accusations of sexual assault can destroy a person, so I have to disagree
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.36%
No (377)
72.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise