The Student Room Group

Why is hateing my family is right?

I am almost 25 yrs old muslim girl.

My parents and family never supported me in anything. I always left everything for them i never complaint of anything to them. They always ignors me and yelles at me. My mom my dad my younger sisters and brothers.

Since young age i went through alot ot mental troucher. In my early childhood my grandmother use to hit me. Like hell which use to gave me lashes on my body. From age of 8 to 16 or 17 my dad use to beat me like hell on even my small mistakes..

Then my mother and sisters started to trocher me. She use to hit my legs due which minor cracks occour in my bones. Due to all this my younger sister ran away from home n got married to guy she love.

Till few months everything was fine but now again today my dad beat me with shoes. In 2 months i m turning 25 and he still controls us.
Reply 1
Best case scenerio is to report he hit you although if you do it you'll loose a father and maybe the support you had left. you're old enough to get your own apartment.. get a job if you can and rent a place or you can share the rent with you mates and start a life. Im 19 and im planing on moving to my apartment next week 😊 because i couldnt stand my moms noise!!

hope it helps
good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by traVs
Best case scenerio is to report he hit you although if you do it you'll loose a father and maybe the support you had left. you're old enough to get your own apartment.. get a job if you can and rent a place or you can share the rent with you mates and start a life. Im 19 and im planing on moving to my apartment next week 😊 because i couldnt stand my moms noise!!

hope it helps
good luck!!

Thanks for advice he is even not ready to give NOC for me to get a job.

Quick Reply