The Student Room Group

MOOCS

How do I apply for a MOOC through unifrog?
Doesn't your school need to have access to MOOC's with unifrog for that to happen? It's locked isn't it?
Original post by for_real_though
Doesn't your school need to have access to MOOC's with unifrog for that to happen? It's locked isn't it?

They gave us access to unifrog
Reply 3
How about edX?
Original post by Cherrycheryl
They gave us access to unifrog

I got access to Unifrog as well but MOOC's are locked. Same as the US/Canada University guide. If you want to do a MOOC though, a person from UCAS came in to talk to us about the Personal Statement and he recommended a website called Future Learn. It's a really good website for these type of courses. A lot of variety as well... Hope this helped!
Original post by for_real_though
I got access to Unifrog as well but MOOC's are locked. Same as the US/Canada University guide. If you want to do a MOOC though, a person from UCAS came in to talk to us about the Personal Statement and he recommended a website called Future Learn. It's a really good website for these type of courses. A lot of variety as well... Hope this helped!

MOOCS aren’t locked for me, I just can’t find where to apply. And thank you for recommending Future Learn, I haven’t heard about it before.
Original post by BFG9000
How about edX?

Thanks!
Reply 7
Hi! Just wanted to add that Coursera has some pretty good MOOCs too which tend to go into slightly more depth than some of the ones on FutureLearn. (Just from personal experience of history & archaeology courses.)
Original post by spookyy
Hi! Just wanted to add that Coursera has some pretty good MOOCs too which tend to go into slightly more depth than some of the ones on FutureLearn. (Just from personal experience of history & archaeology courses.)

Thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest