Continuously being rejected after Situational Judgement Test

Watch
username4149802
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm tired of being rejected back to back in SJTs. I had done a lot of practice beforehand and showed leadership qualities, team work, etc. It is very heart breaking that I can't produce the results. Any Suggestions? Please help?
Kirstenwho
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ltsmith)
Buy an SJT test pack from assessment day. Do about 5 of them and read the feedback reports.

Try to find a pattern that results in a high score. I've noticed that (when possible), selecting answers according to: initative -> communication -> taking it to management -> ignoring the problem usually gets me a pass.

i tried prioritising answes that show communication over initative and i got rejected by PwC and RBS. e.g. asking a team member for help instead of research more efficient ways to complete the task.
Thank you Itsmith, I just passed PwC SJT and I found this pack along with your advice very helpful! Best luck in your application!
username4149802
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Kirstenwho)
Thank you Itsmith, I just passed PwC SJT and I found this pack along with your advice very helpful! Best luck in your application!
Hey Congratulations. I failed the same. I had applied for technology programme, which one did you applied for?
Kirstenwho
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Call911)
Hey Congratulations. I failed the same. I had applied for technology programme, which one did you applied for?
Thanks! I applied for Economy & Policy consulting.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (429)
56.52%
I don't have everything I need (330)
43.48%

Watched Threads