The Student Room Group

PCOS

I havent had a period for over a year now. I have been referred to the gynocologist to hopefully restart my period. Recently I have started to get pains in my pelvis area and also my breasts have got bigger and still have no period. I have taken 8 pregnancy tests and all have come back negative. Could I possibly have pcos?
Original post by gemze.hart4
I havent had a period for over a year now. I have been referred to the gynocologist to hopefully restart my period. Recently I have started to get pains in my pelvis area and also my breasts have got bigger and still have no period. I have taken 8 pregnancy tests and all have come back negative. Could I possibly have pcos?

Yes, but there are also a lot of other possible causes. You’re just going to have to wait until you see the gynaecologist
Reply 2
Original post by cherryred90s
Yes, but there are also a lot of other possible causes. You’re just going to have to wait until you see the gynaecologist

Do you think I could still be pregnant even after 8 negative tests?
How are we supposed to know, yes you could have PCOS but as the other user says there are a lot of other things it could be. We aren't gynaecologists if you are worried ask them. Pcos doesn't typically cause bigger breasts and pain in the pelvis.
Original post by gemze.hart4
Do you think I could still be pregnant even after 8 negative tests?

After so many negative tests, it’s highly unlikely that you’re pregnant. A recent pregnancy wouldn’t explain why you’ve not had a period in over a year anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending