I'm 22 and no boyfriend?

Watch
beccaroady
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ALL my friends are in relationships and I just don't seem to be meeting ANYONE.

I moved to London recently and I get male attention but just haven't met the right one.

Whenever I drink I get sad at the fact I don't have anyone and end up kissing boys lol. Plz help me think positively or give up on boys or something PLZ!
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I mean, I’m 22 and never been in a relationship but I’m not complaining. Don’t see what the desperation is :dontknow:
beccaroady
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
I mean, I’m 22 and never been in a relationship but I’m not complaining. Don’t see what the desperation is :dontknow:
I'm lonely because my friends are in relationships and would be nice to have somewhere there and worried I'll never have it!!!
NKSSSSS09
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by beccaroady)

I moved to London recently and I get male attention but just haven't met the right one.

Whenever I drink I get sad at the fact I don't have anyone and end up kissing boys lol. Plz help me think positively or give up on boys or something PLZ!
don't worry ma dude, I'm 22 and a male and have never been in a relationship. No stress, enjoy your life n the right person will come into your life x
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago

You are overstressing. better no relationship than the wrong one. Work on your own self esteem and that will increase your confidence and make you care less, which in turn will make you more attractive. If you really need to get it sorted then dont be shy and meet more boys/men plus improve your flirting skills.
RichPiana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm lonely because my friends are in relationships and would be nice to have somewhere there and worried I'll never have it!!!
You’re getting paranoid over nothing. It’s not the end of the world. You’re not the only one who isn’t in a relationship at 22. So what if your mates are in a relationship?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
well i'm 32 and i've never even been laid
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
21, m, never even kissed a girl. I used to care about it. Now I don't. I have too much going on in my life at this point
beach700
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you have a boyfriend in the past?

Everyone meets someone at some point because there is always someone whether how crazy the person is that 1% will like that person for who that person is.
Xopher_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
well i'm 32 and i've never even been laid
I can sense that you're my future self talking...
Ray_Shadows
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
have u tried online dating
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
To be fair, the club is one of the least likely places you'll find a long-term relationship. The vast majority of guys in the club are either looking for a one-night stand or with their squad (and have GFs back home).

If you want to meet new people and increase your chances of finding a BF, go to bars! They are much quieter so you can actually have a decent conversation without shouting 10cm away from their ear, are classier in vibe (less ****bois) and the drinks are much more exciting.
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Having a partner should enhance your happiness not be the reason for it.
Fill your life with things you enjoy. Go out with friends, join clubs etc.
Before you can have a successful relationship you need to be happy and confident with yourself.
Att 22, your friends probably won’t be in these relationships forever. Although it does happen.
Enjoy yourself first before you settle down. If you look to hard you’ll look desperate and that’s not attractive. That or you’ll end up being used.
And it sounds as if drinking makes you maudlin and do things that you regret. Never a good move. Maybe cut down and find fun in other things.
You’ll meet the right person. When you’re ready. Work on yourself first. Good luck
username4300906
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You will find someone eventually, get yourself on tinder 😂 that’s how I met mines and been together for nearly 2 years
Astrainlinat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i feel the same way, I'm 19 and I've never had a boyfriend. Dramatic but I feel like I'm running out of time
username4300906
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Astrainlinat)
i feel the same way, I'm 19 and I've never had a boyfriend. Dramatic but I feel like I'm running out of time
It will take time to find the right person!
Astrainlinat
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Scully_bug)
It will take time to find the right person!
I know but I'm so impatient
username4300906
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Get yourself on tinder
Astrainlinat
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Scully_bug)
Get yourself on tinder
Tinder is not for people looking for something serious. Would be a waste of time for OP
username4300906
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I found my boyfriend on there and we’ve been together for nearly 2 years, as I said you just need to find the right person.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (219)
33.9%
No (427)
66.1%

Watched Threads