The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Hey guys, UCLan emailed me yesterday informing me that I have been chosen for an interview this upcoming Friday. This is worrying me because I don't have time to prepare as this is my first interview. For those whom have completed the interview, can you please provide some tips? I am an international student so my interview will be conducted via Skype.
Can I ask when you applied?
Reply 402
Original post by Canadiankid123
Can I ask when you applied?

I finished my application near the end of July, and then I provided my academic reference alongside my transferable skills near mid August.
Original post by xumnes
I finished my application near the end of July, and then I provided my academic reference alongside my transferable skills near mid August.

When you provided your transferable skills statement did they reply with an email saying they received it?
Reply 404
Original post by Canadiankid123
When you provided your transferable skills statement did they reply with an email saying they received it?

Yeah, they did. They also mentioned that they forwarded documents to the selection panel, and a couple of hours later, I received an email outlining the details of my interview!
Original post by xumnes
Yeah, they did. They also mentioned that they forwarded documents to the selection panel, and a couple of hours later, I received an email outlining the details of my interview!

Thats exciting! congrats :smile: i sent in my full application on Aug 19 and haven't received an email about my app being forwarded to the selection panel yet. so i was a bit nervous haha. good luck!
Just a reminder that specific interview help is against TSR and Medical School rules and can’t result in any offer being rescinded.
Reply 407
Hey guys, I was wondering if you were given a conditional offer for 2019, are you able to defer the offer, and start in 2020 due to short notice? I had my interview on Friday, and was given my offer today. Classes commence on September 16th, and they require a huge down payment deposit by this upcoming Friday. Just wondering if anyone knows if i’m able to defer the offer for a year, and commence Fall 2020.

Latest

Trending

Trending