The Student Room Group

A-Level Psychology

Is A-Level Psychology hard? What is the workload like? I was thinking of taking biology, chemistry and psych or german but i'm not so sure at the moment.
i'm in year 12, and i really enjoy psychology! it's really interesting which is what makes me actually want to do extra reading and revise it.
Reply 2
Original post by jasminepanesar
i'm in year 12, and i really enjoy psychology! it's really interesting which is what makes me actually want to do extra reading and revise it.

I feel like I will enjoy it too so I might take it. Thank you!
Original post by clmwalker
Is A-Level Psychology hard? What is the workload like? I was thinking of taking biology, chemistry and psych or german but i'm not so sure at the moment.

im in year 12 and i study biology chemistry psychology and maths and i think that it is a really interesting subject so it isnt something i force myself to study for. If you are interested in the subject you wont find it too difficult. :smile:
It's not "hard", as in most people can understand the content and the concepts behind it, however you do need to be good at writing essays and remembering names and information to go alongside your actual understanding.

Quick Reply

Latest