The Student Room Group

Work experience

I’m due to do my work experience over haloween. But I had to write down my work experience section on my personal statement because it’s about to be sent away. Is that ok? That I haven’t done it yet but I will be doing it???
Original post by KOlKOP
I’m due to do my work experience over haloween. But I had to write down my work experience section on my personal statement because it’s about to be sent away. Is that ok? That I haven’t done it yet but I will be doing it???

Is this a draft version of your personal statement or the real thing?
Reply 2
Original post by cheesecakelove
Is this a draft version of your personal statement or the real thing?

It’s the real thing that will be sent by ucas to my chosen universities. On 27th of October. And I’m doing my work experience on 28,29 and 30 october.
Reply 3
I’m applying for law. My brother is a lawyer so he wrote the work experience section for me.
Original post by KOlKOP
It’s the real thing that will be sent by ucas to my chosen universities. On 27th of October. And I’m doing my work experience on 28,29 and 30 october.

If your work experience is directly relevant to the course you are applying for, you could mention that your interest of the subject has encouraged you to seek your upcoming work experience placement.

Also try to include other ways in which you have pursued your interest for your subject. Do you also have other things to mention about yourself to make you stand out e.g. academic achievement, positions of responsibility in and outside for school, etc.
Reply 5
Original post by cheesecakelove
If your work experience is directly relevant to the course you are applying for, you could mention that your interest of the subject has encouraged you to seek your upcoming work experience placement.

Also try to include other ways in which you have pursued your interest for your subject. Do you also have other things to mention about yourself to make you stand out e.g. academic achievement, positions of responsibility in and outside for school, etc.

Yes that’s what I have done. However, it’s the fact that I wrote about it but I actually haven’t done it yet. But I’m doing it 1 day afternoon it gets sent away by ucas. That’s just what I’m worried about.
Reply 6
No, he just told me what I will be doing on the work experience because I haven’t done it yet and he helped me write it. I’m just worried that I’m sending my application on the 27th then doing my work experience on the 28,29,30. That’s what I’m worried about.
Thanks for your reply

Quick Reply

Latest