The Student Room Group

Crush problem

Hi everyone, so this guy i like has been acting in a way that makes me think he likes me. Firstly he seems to treat me differently as in he can chat to other girls normally and even to my friend, but he just cant seem to chat to me. The other day he was in a room with 2 other girls and me and he spoke to them out loud, bragging about stuff and then when them 2 left and came back they said to him that hes looking a bit ‘hot in the face’. Another time he stood close to me like really close. Ive noticed he stares at me from afar and recently he was facing me as we waited to go into class with others, and i felt awkward but when i looked over at him he was looking at me with red cheeks and had a small smile on his face, he then fixed his hair! My friend is also always telling me how nice he is and recently said ‘he has husband qualities dont you think?’ Im so confused does he like me, and has he spoke about me to my friend so shes giving me hints? Also his friend seems to look at me too.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone, so this guy i like has been acting in a way that makes me think he likes me. Firstly he seems to treat me differently as in he can chat to other girls normally and even to my friend, but he just cant seem to chat to me. The other day he was in a room with 2 other girls and me and he spoke to them out loud, bragging about stuff and then when them 2 left and came back they said to him that hes looking a bit ‘hot in the face’. Another time he stood close to me like really close. Ive noticed he stares at me from afar and recently he was facing me as we waited to go into class with others, and i felt awkward but when i looked over at him he was looking at me with red cheeks and had a small smile on his face, he then fixed his hair! My friend is also always telling me how nice he is and recently said ‘he has husband qualities dont you think?’ Im so confused does he like me, and has he spoke about me to my friend so shes giving me hints? Also his friend seems to look at me too.

Clearly he utterly loathes you.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Speaking from experience, he does like you most likely, i did this and im in Sixth Form with one girl i never spoke to her and only her friends but when it came to her i just couldn't speak to her. I myself in this situation was really scared that the girl i really liked/ crush, wouldn't talk to me back, maybe you could try with starting off the conversation just asking how he is or how his days going, with boys not all boys can go up to the girl they like and talk to them at first sometimes they speak to her mates to get to know different things about her or even just to be around her, but after the first conversation things will really roll in like you will realise if he likes you back and stuff. Plus, the thing where all his mates are looking at you suggests his told his mates he likes you which is what i did in this very situation, even though its confusing trust me, boys are not all that confident when it comes to speaking to someone they like :biggrin:

Hope i helped :P
Original post by Zakkyyy
Speaking from experience, he does like you most likely, i did this and im in Sixth Form with one girl i never spoke to her and only her friends but when it came to her i just couldn't speak to her. I myself in this situation was really scared that the girl i really liked/ crush, wouldn't talk to me back, maybe you could try with starting off the conversation just asking how he is or how his days going, with boys not all boys can go up to the girl they like and talk to them at first sometimes they speak to her mates to get to know different things about her or even just to be around her, but after the first conversation things will really roll in like you will realise if he likes you back and stuff. Plus, the thing where all his mates are looking at you suggests his told his mates he likes you which is what i did in this very situation, even though its confusing trust me, boys are not all that confident when it comes to speaking to someone they like :biggrin:

Hope i helped :P

Thanks for the advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending