Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone! I will be giving my igcse English language b exam this january and i was wondering if anyone had any tips for this exam, specially on section b and c. And Any tips on narrative writing and to improve the vocabulary. Thank you!
mfar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cieloceleste)
Hello everyone! I will be giving my igcse English language b exam this january and i was wondering if anyone had any tips for this exam, specially on section b and c. And Any tips on narrative writing and to improve the vocabulary. Thank yoi
i took the same exam in jue this year. read books and do one past paper per week. be strict with the checking. make use of the examiner reports as well.
Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you for the reply, I'm homeschooled so how will i be able to know which grade my essay is worth
mfar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cieloceleste)
Thank you for the reply, I'm homeschooled so how will i be able to know which grade my essay is worth
post a picture of your essay on TSR. lots of people will be more than happy to help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 2 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (81)
36.99%
I really love the subject (57)
26.03%
I don't know what else to do (29)
13.24%
I can't get a job (15)
6.85%
My parents want me to (5)
2.28%