mattwrad
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just been told I've been advanced to the final stage of the Grant Thornton school leaver programme for Public Sector Audit. The experience day is on Thursday 18th October in Leeds if anybody else on here is attending that

Is there anybody who has done this before either with school leaver or graduate and able to give a slightly more detailed overview of the day? i.e who the interview is with (partner or manager), roughly what the group exercise involves, and any tips they have?
Thanks greatly in advance
Q and A
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mattwrad)
Just been told I've been advanced to the final stage of the Grant Thornton school leaver programme for Public Sector Audit. The experience day is on Thursday 18th October in Leeds if anybody else on here is attending that

Is there anybody who has done this before either with school leaver or graduate and able to give a slightly more detailed overview of the day? i.e who the interview is with (partner or manager), roughly what the group exercise involves, and any tips they have?
Thanks greatly in advance
hi. could you plesse tell me about the video interview
mattwrad
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Q and A)
hi. could you plesse tell me about the video interview
Was a case study (can’t prepare for it) with some written questions on it, get like 20 minutes so shouldn’t be an issue. Actual interview is like 5/6 questions where u get like 30 seconds to read and have a think then you record your response. Standard questions tbh like why audit/GT and some examples of when you’ve worked as a team/managed a project. Nothing in there to catch you out This was 2 years ago so may have changed. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (494)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (613)
41.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (300)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise