The Student Room Group

Was he playing me all along

Hey just a quick question.

This is probably obvious but i need answers.

I met a guy 18 months ago which started off as casual sex. I would meet up with him 3 times a week. Most of the time in the car. He then got a job which made him work away in the week. He would drive from various places around the country but call me on his way home to see me. We both live with parents.

About 6 months in he said we couldnt go in the car any more as he was scared of getting caught and in trouble. We saw each other less and less and at times wouldnt see each other for weeks. I grew strong feelings for him and missed him when I didnt see him. He stopped seeing me when he came home on some weekends and this made not seeing him harder. I got confused about this cos if he was just in it for sex and I was giving it to him what was his probkem. We would argue a lot about not seeing each other for weeks at a time which led to not seeing each other longer and we would often call it a day but none of us would let go and we would message each other in a week or so to then meet up.

I would visit him at his hotels when he was in work and he would visit me at mine. I never got over his threshold. He lives with parents and has children who he sees at weekends.

When he was on holiday with his mates he would sext me all day. When he is in work he will sext with me all day but he stopped talking to me when at home. His visits have become less frequent again.

I dont know his family or friends and any time I ask him about what we are he becomes very dismissive and leads to more arguments. He is being so shady.

I was recently on holiday and he asked me to see him on my return. I wanted to so much but i feel he is hiding something from me. So I didnt go. We had a huge row this weekend He told me he loved me during this argument but asked why we couldnt just keep having sex. During this row I let him have it, exactly what I had been feeling for months. He has now blocked me.

What is his game.
I don't think he was playing you.

When feelings grow out of something that begins as casual sex it can be very messy and confusing, and that looks like what happened here. It sounds like you should have talked much earlier and straightened things out regarding how you both feel and what you wanted out of this 'relationship'.
I don’t think so, but move on because it seems like he just wanted fun. Feelings seems all over the place.
Reply 3
Original post by sinfonietta
I don't think he was playing you.

When feelings grow out of something that begins as casual sex it can be very messy and confusing, and that looks like what happened here. It sounds like you should have talked much earlier and straightened things out regarding how you both feel and what you wanted out of this 'relationship'.

I asked him about it in January but it was the same deal. His mum was ill so i didnt pressure. He wont even talk about it, wont give me an answer to what he does or doesnt want and if i try to push a little he just says to leave it. He remains adamant he is not seeing anybody else but wont talk to me about nothing to do with moving things forward. I end it so many time with him because I cant handle it but we both will contact each other a week later or so later. I know he doesnt love me like he said he does or he wouldnt treat me like that. I just dont know what he wants from me. I think I pushed too far this time as he has blocked my number from his phone and whatsapp. I am just so confused by him and really frustrated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending