Watch
Sammylou40
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lfullner)
Sry I was just wondering how long it took to go away for you
The problem with asking is that the person who posted it is not likely to be here to answer the question
lfullner
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
The problem with asking is that the person who posted it is not likely to be here to answer the question
Oh ok lol
Noah p
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, I know it’s a year later but do you still feel this way? Same thing happened to me a little over a year ago and I still feel the effects.
Noah p
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, I know it’s a year ago now, but do you still feel like this? I got the same thing a little over a year ago and I still feel the affect now.
Thefoat
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Dude it’s been 2 days and I cannot compare myself more than this, I’m currently at school and I feel like super concentrated but weird at the same time, maybe our stuff was laced?
Knowledgeforlife
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Being drunk will ruin your life, affects everyone to different extents but the truth remains
Knowledgeforlife
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Drinking will ruin your life
Knowledgeforlife
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Speaking for others more than one is anything but fun
Knowledgeforlife
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Getting drunk WIll know for sure
hillhouse
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Thefoat)
Dude it’s been 2 days and I cannot compare myself more than this, I’m currently at school and I feel like super concentrated but weird at the same time, maybe our stuff was laced?
Nah my drinks weren’t laced because i made my own drinks straight from the bottle but this feeling lasted a week and a bit for me, it went away slowly so there’s no need for professional help etc. I still have no idea why it happened but as long as you aren’t constantly drinking heaps like I did before you should be fine
Pranavlol
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Bro did it get better? I've been experiencing it for 3-4 days now
Scared 03
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, yes it got better for me, but it took awhile.
I hope you feel better soon. I know it’s an awful feeling.
Pranavlol
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Scared 03)
Hi, yes it got better for me, but it took awhile.
I hope you feel better soon. I know it’s an awful feeling.
Bro like I feel my mind isn't working the best I'm.not able to comprehend some things as good as I used to not able to concentrate on what I read or study..did it happen with you as well? And after how long it got better
Scared 03
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yea, same thing for me. Like I was in a twilight zone. It took a couple of weeks, I think? I had this quite awhile ago....It’s the absolute worst feeling. I don’t know what causes it. Let me know how your doing.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Okayy..Idk a lot feels different so idk really. I've a bit of headache and fatigue as well and it's been 5 days now I hope it gets better asap..thanks a lot tho
Scared 03
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I hope it gets better for you soon. I think it will. I wish I knew what caused this type of reaction. Hang in there!
Pranavlol
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Scared 03)
I hope it gets better for you soon. I think it will. I wish I knew what caused this type of reaction. Hang in there!
Bro I'm alao having neck pain and weakness in legs ..did you have this too? It's only happened after this incident
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Bro I'm also having weakness in legs and neck pain...and like very less energy. Did u have it too?
Scared 03
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Pranavlol)
Bro I'm alao having neck pain and weakness in legs ..did you have this too? It's only happened after this incident
My energy was low. I don’t remember the weakness in my legs or neck pain. Maybe get checked by your doc if it doesn’t get better soon. Sorry, I know this is freaking crazy! Worst feeling ever... Let me know how your doin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (264)
75.43%
No (86)
24.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise