Still feeling weird four days after drinking

Watch
Mama22
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Bro I'm also having weakness in legs and neck pain...and like very less energy. Did u have it too?
Are you feeling any better?
leedompat
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Same thing has happened to me after drinking way too much most likely alcohol poisoning. I still feel off and it's been 10 days.
Val09736
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yea this is exactly how I feel someone please explain
pea1105
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
hey! i’ve been googling this for ages and finally found what i’ve been feeling, it’s so hard to describe but it’s like i’m in a dream-like state sort of confused and not really “with it” all the time if that makes sense? i drank around 6 months ago when i first felt like this and it lasted probably around 1 month but then i recently drank again and i’m back feeling the same. if anyone knows what it is or how to cure it please let me know!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.82%
Okay (69)
28.99%
A bit lacking (89)
37.39%
Not good at all (59)
24.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise