Mobileworm
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Who all did the 0500 2018 oct/nov paper 22? Was it easy? And how do expect the gt to be?
rentenmark
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did!! I found the paper alright although I definitely lost many marks for the summary at the end cause I just couldn't find 15 points. How did you find it? Tbh I don't think grade boundaries will change much. Did you do the paper 32 as well?
Mobileworm
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by rentenmark)
I did!! I found the paper alright although I definitely lost many marks for the summary at the end cause I just couldn't find 15 points. How did you find it? Tbh I don't think grade boundaries will change much. Did you do the paper 32 as well?
Yes! The paper 32 was much easier than paper 22. And to me, the letter writing was tougher than the summary. I chose the descriptive writing with the title "The crossing". What about you?
sanrises
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mobileworm)
Yes! The paper 32 was much easier than paper 22. And to me, the letter writing was tougher than the summary. I chose the descriptive writing with the title "The crossing". What about you?
i chose the crossing too!! but i didnt know if my "crossing" was a crossing,, it was crossing a forest but meh idk. and paper two was difficult, especially for q3 but im just bad at English language. i do hope the gt are lower
Mobileworm
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My friend also described crossing a forest. But I however described a landscape and a person from a view standing on the crossing or the bridge. And I hope the gt to be lower too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (19)
19%
I'm not sure (2)
2%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (28)
28%
I have already dropped out (3)
3%
I'm not a current university student (48)
48%

Watched Threads