optimismrainbow
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I am doing AQA PE A-level and we've just started the NEA (coursework). I am a javelin and hammer thrower and for the NEA I am asked to write about tactics and strategies. They have given a few examples of adjusting technique to meet environmental changes, competition strategies and the use of qualifying rounds however I'm not sure how to expand on any of these.
Any help is very much appreciated, thanks
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
SB44336
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by optimismrainbow)
Hi, I am doing AQA PE A-level and we've just started the NEA (coursework). I am a javelin and hammer thrower and for the NEA I am asked to write about tactics and strategies. They have given a few examples of adjusting technique to meet environmental changes, competition strategies and the use of qualifying rounds however I'm not sure how to expand on any of these.
Any help is very much appreciated, thanks
Hi

i just completed my A level PE with AQA. I did swimming but I will try and give you an idea for your event. So for the first event the javelin, for the analysis split it up into sections ie the run up, body position , arm position, feet position. Think about the wrong positions I.e a dropped elbow would have caused an decreases performance ( link this to biomechanics) since the landing hight is below the angle Of release and talk about the optimal angle of release. In the evaluation you would say why this dropped elbow Occurred e.g. you’re a cognitive learner and are bound to making mistakes under highly aroused situation ( link in arousal, soc facilitation and learning theories.) if you’ve got any more questions about a level pe please ask. Sorry I don’t know athletics as much since I’m a swimmer
catw263
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi I'm doing swimming for my coursework and Im struggling with the part on tactics and strategies, I was wondering if you had any ideas about what to write?
14GeeI
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by SB44336)
Hi

i just completed my A level PE with AQA. I did swimming but I will try and give you an idea for your event. So for the first event the javelin, for the analysis split it up into sections ie the run up, body position , arm position, feet position. Think about the wrong positions I.e a dropped elbow would have caused an decreases performance ( link this to biomechanics) since the landing hight is below the angle Of release and talk about the optimal angle of release. In the evaluation you would say why this dropped elbow Occurred e.g. you’re a cognitive learner and are bound to making mistakes under highly aroused situation ( link in arousal, soc facilitation and learning theories.) if you’ve got any more questions about a level pe please ask. Sorry I don’t know athletics as much since I’m a swimmer
What did you write for the weaknesses AO2 and AO3 for swimming and the cause and corrective measure???
_darkvoid11_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i would literally pay you to help me write my nea for swimming bro plss
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (31)
13.72%
Virtual campus tours/open days (50)
22.12%
Live streaming events (21)
9.29%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (22)
9.73%
A uni comparison tool (52)
23.01%
An in-person event when available (50)
22.12%