The Student Room Group

Funding for second degree

Hi, I did a full BA Hons degree in Sports Coaching but want to take a different career path and do Archaeology. Is this a part time exception course? I am unsure if it is an applicable course with the JACS codes, I'm a bit stuck with how it works. if it is an exception course, would I just be entitled to a part time tuition loan. Any help would be great.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Rach_gee
Hi, I did a full BA Hons degree in Sports Coaching but want to take a different career path and do Archaeology. Is this a part time exception course? I am unsure if it is an applicable course with the JACS codes, I'm a bit stuck with how it works. if it is an exception course, would I just be entitled to a part time tuition loan. Any help would be great.

Hi Rach,

Do you have the full name of the course and university you would be looking to study at so we can check the JACS code for you.

Thanks, Erin
Reply 2
Original post by Erin SFE
Hi Rach,

Do you have the full name of the course and university you would be looking to study at so we can check the JACS code for you.

Thanks, Erin

Hi Erin,

Thanks for the reply. It would be the BA (Hons) Archaeology part time at Uclan.

Regards

Rachel
Hi Rachel,

Here's a list of the part time exception courses. Archaeology is not one of them.

Engineering (H)

Computer Science (I)

Technologies (J)

Subjects Allied to Medicine (B)

Biological Sciences (C)

Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural & Related Subjects (D)

Physical Sciences (F)

Mathematical Sciences (G)

The Subject Categories (JACS) for the Archaeology course are:

V - Historical & Philosophical Studies
V400 - Archaeology

Thanks,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending