marveldinosaur
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Omg I overestimated my mathematical abilitiesπŸ˜‚
I went to an OASC prep group thing after my P2 Presentation and we were given a practice version of the Group Planning Exercise. I could not do a single equation that would aid me in working towards a solution. I could see what I needed to do and what I needed to work out but the numbers just would not compute in my head. I did get a little upset because everyone else seemed okay with it and during the discussion part of the exercise I was the only one who couldn't give any input and it was just embarrassing.

Can anyone point me in the direction of material that might help me prep for it? for example maths of that standard and how to do the S/D/T equations and how to work with larger numbers etc etc
Also if anyone has any actual practice examples of this exercise then that would be super helpful!

Any advice on any of the other exercises at the OASC would be greatly appreciated 😁

Thank you!
Snake0917
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had similar siutation with me not familar with the the SDT. There are no other ways but to keep praticing the mental maths, I would suggest you to check on Amazo for STD and Planning Exercises books. Also don't forget to acknowledge the mistakes you made and correct it later.
AlphaTango
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There are practice ones on a thread here have a search.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (64)
14.71%
I'm not sure (16)
3.68%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (147)
33.79%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.61%
I'm not a current university student (201)
46.21%

Watched Threads