Anxiety in a student’s everyday life -PROJECT Watch

many_sauce64
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello TSR,

I am doing an animated, 2minute production on anxiety, and how it affects your everyday life as a student. I feel mental health conditions as a whole are still very much stigmatised by society, therefore the aim of this project is to raise more awareness. I do not suffer with anxiety myself, yet I’ve witnessed its effects on my younger brother and his everyday struggles are heartbreaking to see.

Which brings me to TSR. Does anybody here have any stories on how anxiety has affected your college/university life? Has there been a particular moment that stood out to you where your anxiety got the better of you/ or you managed to overcome it? …or even people’s reactions to you telling them you suffer with the condition? It can be a positive or negative experience.I would love to hear your individual stories and potentially tell one of them, (with your permission of course) as student’s mental health is such a prevalent, yet unspoken about issue we need to bring to light. Anonymous posts are also very welcome

Thank you for your time -Georgie
Danelius
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I won an award at an event in London as I was studying Photography and one of the projects was for the competition. I came 3rd. Collecting the award and having to do TV and Radio interview was very uneasy for me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (33)
18.23%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.73%
Unconditional if insurance (1)
0.55%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (3)
1.66%
No unconditional offers (130)
71.82%

Watched Threads