Best cosmetic procedures for men?

Watch
bratanak47
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi y'all,

I'm a adult male. Always been insecure with my looks. Never had a gf.
Told by a few girls in high school that I was ugly, never given the time of day by females. Even tried online dating sites such as: Tinder, POF, Badoo. No matches, no responses.

Had enough of being ugly/s**t. Want to improve.

Peeps, what are the best procedures for a man that wants to improve his looks and sexual market value?
bratanak47
Rep:
?
???????
DieselGate
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Shave your pubic hair. Gotta make a good impression.
bratanak47
Rep:
?
(Original post by DieselGate)
Shave your pubic hair. Gotta make a good impression.
True. I was thinking more of the lines of cosmetic surgery.
Want to know what are the best surgical procedures to make ugly man handsome.
username3444162
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bratanak47)
Cosmetic procedures for an ugly man will make him uglier, do you even realise how much that would cost, to make you uglier that is
username3444162
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Best thing to do is get ripped, eat well, workout and you'll look better, cosmetic surgeries are..
bratanak47
Rep:
?
(Original post by Oneiropólos)
Best thing to do is get ripped, eat well, workout and you'll look better, cosmetic surgeries are..
I go the gym. I'm in good shape. Always been in good shape. My face is what lets me down, hence why I get no matches on tinder or other dating sites.
Yasuda
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
depends on what's wrong with your looks
bratanak47
Rep:
?
(Original post by YasudaSayo)
depends on what's wrong with your looks
I have small eyes and a weird nose. I think this is what puts off the females.
bratanak47
Rep:
?
(Original post by Oneiropólos)
Cosmetic procedures for an ugly man will make him uglier, do you even realise how much that would cost, to make you uglier that is
Already ugly as f**k. Can't get any worse.
Yasuda
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
eye surgery is scary and risky af. nose job can make a huge difference to any face. if you're serious about it then go for it, it's only 5-8k average i think. i've been planning to get a nose job done in the future as well. look forward to the day you get it done, but still try to be comfortable with your ugly face in the mean time. although that's something i need to learn too.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
eye surgery is scary and risky af. nose job can make a huge difference to any face. if you're serious about it then go for it, it's only 5-8k average i think. i've been planning to get a nose job done in the future as well. look forward to the day you get it done, but still try to be comfortable with your ugly face in the mean time. although that's something i need to learn too.
Is there a procedure to make your eyes look bigger? It does seem scary
Yasuda
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is there a procedure to make your eyes look bigger? It does seem scary
the procedure you'll need will depend on what exactly the reason is that your eyes appear small.
bratanak47
Rep:
?
Thanks for the advice, you seem so knowledgeable. I have been looking for clinics in Belgium.The have world class surgeons and facilities.
The costs in Belgium are lower than The UK.
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you have heard it before - but thats because its true -

Your ugliness is not why you are single.

- your insecurity and vanity is.

Go to any town center, and sit on a bench on a busy saturday.. and watch all the couples pass by. Count the number of ****ing ugly guys who have partners they are walking with. Then ask what's the difference between them and you.

Is it because your uglier than all of them? - very unlikely
Is it because you have higher standards, and they settled for less? maybe
Is it because of your attitude and personality? maybe
Is it because your ability with women and how you talk/flirt? maybe
Is it because of your lack of confidence? maybe
etc. etc.

The chances are that the answer to all of it is that you are uglier than all of the men you see walk past you is next to 0.

Logically from that you can work out that your looks are not the only thing that's holding you back, and there are other areas where it may be, A. much cheaper, and B. much more beneficial, to work on developing.

---
Its tough when your young - because teenage girls, going up into early 20s and such - are very vain. But the one thing you can take solace in, is that women (unlike men generally), get less vain as they get older. The amount of girls I know, who back when we were teenagers, were obsessed with how a guy looked, and the latest celebrity, and body type/hair style, fashion of a guy etc. But then they get to their late 20s - early 30s, and they marry a bloke. A normal, ugly or normal looking bloke. Why? because their priorities change. Now its less about how he looks and more: can he provide the life I want, does he have a good job, Is he confident enough to keep me feeling secure, can he be a good dad, can he fix **** when it breaks, can I rely on him.. etc. All of which combined are far more important than how he looks.

So maybe, now isn't your prime for dating, but plastic surgery in my opinion is counter intuitive for men.

It fixes a physical imperfection, but exposes an emotional and personality imperfection...

and as a result yeah you may get more interest from girls who like the physical you, but personality-wise the girls you get will decrease in quality... because the really good ones will be put off by your insecurities and lack of confidence.
Yasuda
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
you have heard it before - but thats because its true -

Your ugliness is not why you are single.

- your insecurity and vanity is.

Go to any town center, and sit on a bench on a busy saturday.. and watch all the couples pass by. Count the number of ****ing ugly guys who have partners they are walking with. Then ask what's the difference between them and you.

Is it because your uglier than all of them? - very unlikely
Is it because you have higher standards, and they settled for less? maybe
Is it because of your attitude and personality? maybe
Is it because your ability with women and how you talk/flirt? maybe
Is it because of your lack of confidence? maybe
etc. etc.

The chances are that the answer to all of it is that you are uglier than all of the men you see walk past you is next to 0.

Logically from that you can work out that your looks are not the only thing that's holding you back, and there are other areas where it may be, A. much cheaper, and B. much more beneficial, to work on developing.

---
Its tough when your young - because teenage girls, going up into early 20s and such - are very vain. But the one thing you can take solace in, is that women (unlike men generally), get less vain as they get older. The amount of girls I know, who back when we were teenagers, were obsessed with how a guy looked, and the latest celebrity, and body type/hair style, fashion of a guy etc. But then they get to their late 20s - early 30s, and they marry a bloke. A normal, ugly or normal looking bloke. Why? because their priorities change. Now its less about how he looks and more: can he provide the life I want, does he have a good job, Is he confident enough to keep me feeling secure, can he be a good dad, can he fix **** when it breaks, can I rely on him.. etc. All of which combined are far more important than how he looks.

So maybe, now isn't your prime for dating, but plastic surgery in my opinion is counter intuitive for men.

It fixes a physical imperfection, but exposes an emotional and personality imperfection...

and as a result yeah you may get more interest from girls who like the physical you, but personality-wise the girls you get will decrease in quality... because the really good ones will be put off by your insecurities and lack of confidence.
lmao **** like this is why people are scared to be proactive about it and actually do something to change. **** off with your disney bs
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lmao **** like this is why people are scared to be proactive about it and actually do something to change. **** off with your disney bs
Young wrong - I wan't him to do something about it.

I want him to solve his problem.

You want him to give in to his temptation, and try and avoid his problem by throwing money at it!

His actually problem that is.. is not that he is ugly, its something else - its his ability with women, its his confidence, its his vanity, its a combination of a lot of things. You can't hide it behind sugery, and after sugery, you can't guarentee he will be more attractive to women.

- He should change, He should change a lot - but not under the knife, by actually looking at what's going wrong for him, and not blaming his problems on his looks!

(also, swearing and insulting, coupled with your previous posts... chances are your just as insecure as the OP, and just as desperate to impress people. It doesn't work)
Yasuda
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
Young wrong - I wan't him to do something about it.

I want him to solve his problem.

You want him to give in to his temptation, and try and avoid his problem by throwing money at it!

His actually problem that is.. is not that he is ugly, its something else - its his ability with women, its his confidence, its his vanity, its a combination of a lot of things. You can't hide it behind sugery, and after sugery, you can't guarentee he will be more attractive to women.

- He should change, He should change a lot - but not under the knife, by actually looking at what's going wrong for him, and not blaming his problems on his looks!

(also, swearing and insulting, coupled with your previous posts... chances are your just as insecure as the OP, and just as desperate to impress people. It doesn't work)
Why are you so sure that he's not actually ugly?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why are you so sure that he's not actually ugly?
The only ugliness that stops people finding others to be with is an ugly personality.
Glasses.

You might not need them for eyesight, but a pair that compliments your face shape will change the way people look at your eyes and nose.
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nose job, then. Nothing you can really do about your eyes, barring wear a pair of glasses that magnify your eyes or some **** but I think you need really bad vision to get glasses that do that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (8)
5.59%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
16.78%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
16.78%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (41)
28.67%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (25)
17.48%

Watched Threads