The Student Room Group

Do guys find girls more or less attractive once they've slept together?

I went out with friends recently and I guy I haven't seen in ages was there (we're all 21). We all got very drunk and long story short, we slept together. I don't think he found me that attractive initially so I just wondered whether guys tend to find a girl more or less physically attractive after they've slept together or whether it doesn't change?

(I'm interested cause as a girl, I tend to find guys more attractive if the sex was good- which it was)
Reply 1
There's no rule for this. It depends on what he was after, how his experience was, if he even remembers as he was very drunk etc.

Have you spoken with him since?
Reply 2
Sex is meant to enhance bonding in a relationship. However if it is just a hound dog male ons I wouldn't count on it doing much.
Reply 3
Original post by ThomH97
There's no rule for this. It depends on what he was after, how his experience was, if he even remembers as he was very drunk etc.

Have you spoken with him since?

We haven't spoken, it was literally only yesterday. In the morning we woke up and he started cuddling me and kissed my cheek etc. so he wasn't awkward and he deffo remembers.
The thing is, he has a girlfriend (who lives abroad and I wasn't aware of her at the time) but he said the next day they're gonna break up really soon when she visits because it's not working for him. I don't think he wants a relationship but I don't know what he wants tbh, I just want to know where I stand
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
We haven't spoken, it was literally only yesterday. In the morning we woke up and he started cuddling me and kissed my cheek etc. so he wasn't awkward and he deffo remembers.
The thing is, he has a girlfriend (who lives abroad and I wasn't aware of her at the time) but he said the next day they're gonna break up really soon when she visits because it's not working for him. I don't think he wants a relationship but I don't know what he wants tbh, I just want to know where I stand

It seems like you want a relationship, but you don't think he does (I'd agree, he seems to just want sex). No point pushing it if that's the case, particularly if he's a cheater.
I wouldn’t trust a guy who cheats on his girlfriend, he probably just wanted some action since she’s so far away. If he wanted a relationship with you, he would have definitely broke up with his girlfriend(has he done that yet?) and took things seriously with you

Quick Reply

Latest