Do I tell her I like her

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I like a close friend. Should I just say screw it and tell her? I've been in this situation and not said anything to the other girl only to find out she liked me back. Unsure.
DieselGate
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just do it.
AngelStarfire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tell her (^~^ ) Although it’s easier said than done, I know for sure that I would be happy if someone confessed to me so she might be happy too.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by AngelStarfire)
Tell her (^~^ ) Although it’s easier said than done, I know for sure that I would be happy if someone confessed to me so she might be happy too.
are you a girl? How would you prefer a guy to confess to you, over text or in person? I don't do this kind of thing lol
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do it man. What's the worst that could happen?
AngelStarfire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
are you a girl? How would you prefer a guy to confess to you, over text or in person? I don't do this kind of thing lol
Yea I'm a girl. I personally would prefer it in person since it would take more courage to confess so I would believe it more and be even more happy plus it’ll be easier to talk to them in person.

I’m no expert at this sorry (>_< )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (16)
39.02%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
9.76%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
4.88%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as β€˜lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (9)
21.95%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (5)
12.2%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
12.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed