The Student Room Group

Primary education applicants scotland 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Applied to Stirling , strathclyde , QMU and Aberdeen. I’ve got an interview for Aberdeen on the 7th if March
I’ve applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde and Dundee - had interviews for Glasgow and Dundee 3 weeks ago and heard back with offers from both the following Monday. Still waiting to hear back from Strathclyde though - think my top choice is Glasgow. Both interviews were quite laidback - good luck to everyone with upcoming ones!
Reply 62
Original post by annataylor.x
I’ve applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde and Dundee - had interviews for Glasgow and Dundee 3 weeks ago and heard back with offers from both the following Monday. Still waiting to hear back from Strathclyde though - think my top choice is Glasgow. Both interviews were quite laidback - good luck to everyone with upcoming ones!

Well done on your offers!!
I’m still waiting to hear from Glasgow & Strathclyde too, did Glasgow give you a lot of notice for your interview?
I’ve had an interview with Dundee but heard nothing back since. I have an interview for Aberdeen in March too.
Original post by sana-1
Well done on your offers!!
I’m still waiting to hear from Glasgow & Strathclyde too, did Glasgow give you a lot of notice for your interview?
I’ve had an interview with Dundee but heard nothing back since. I have an interview for Aberdeen in March too.

Thankyou! Glasgow only gave 10 days notice and they’re interviewing up until the end of March so I’m sure you’ll hear from them soon. Good luck with Aberdeen!
I’ve applied to Glasgow, Strathclyde and Dundee - had interviews for Glasgow and Dundee 3 weeks ago and heard back with offers from both the following Monday. Still waiting to hear back from Strathclyde though - think my top choice is Glasgow. Both interviews were quite laidback - good luck to everyone with upcoming ones

Well done!! What date was your Dundee interview ? X
Original post by Abby_C_14
Well done!! What date was your Dundee interview ? X

Thanks! The 30th of January and I heard back on 4th x
Thanks! The 30th of January and I heard back on 4th x

Awww well done! That was when mine was too , still waiting to hear back 😭
I have my Glasgow interview tomorrow, received a conditional for UWS, unconditional for Strathclyde and not heard from Dundee (interview was the 1st February)
Reply 68
Applied to QMU, Stirling , strathclyde and Aberdeen. Only heard back from Aberdeen with an interview in March
Only heard from Aberdeen, got my interview next Monday.

Waiting to hear from Stirling and QMU
Reply 70
Aww good luck with your Aberdeen interview, mines is the 7th of March but I know a girl who said that the interview isn’t that bad
Omg congratulations! What were your grades like. Just this is my top choice. Applied at the end of November and heard back from everywhere else, just waiting on QMU. Girl I know got declined for the course yesterday so at least that hasn’t happened to me yet but I’m desperate to know!!!
Anyone heard from Stirling uni yet?
Original post by Yellowdog0604
Anyone heard from Stirling uni yet?

No unfortunately not :frown:
Original post by Lucyy26
No unfortunately not :frown:

Nope. It’s the only uni I haven’t heard from at all, they got back to my friend last year in March.
Original post by Oliviaerinhughes
Nope. It’s the only uni I haven’t heard from at all, they got back to my friend last year in March.

Which ones have you heard from and have you had any offers? Hopefully Stirling will reply soon.
Original post by Lucyy26
Which ones have you heard from and have you had any offers? Hopefully Stirling will reply soon.

I got an unconditional for Glasgow and Strathclyde. Conditional for UWS and I’ve had an interview at Dundee but not heard anything.
Reply 77
Original post by jack.wallace2001
Omg congratulations! What were your grades like. Just this is my top choice. Applied at the end of November and heard back from everywhere else, just waiting on QMU. Girl I know got declined for the course yesterday so at least that hasn’t happened to me yet but I’m desperate to know!!!

Is Aberdeen your first choice?? I’m still waiting on QMU too
Original post by Mia287
Is Aberdeen your first choice?? I’m still waiting on QMU too

Got a conditional from Aberdeen so I’d still consider them massively however QMU is probably my top choice
Original post by jack.wallace2001
Got a conditional from Aberdeen so I’d still consider them massively however QMU is probably my top choice

What conditions did they give you if you don’t mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending