The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme 2019

Scroll to see replies

67BFF5F5-BC40-4771-BC3F-9443D15D180C.png
Think I’ve annoyed Amy haha! But there we go guys I’ve tried again and nothing!
Reply 981
There's been a lack of social media updates unlike prior years so they can't blame us for asking haha
Original post by Cstirling23
67BFF5F5-BC40-4771-BC3F-9443D15D180C.png
Think I’ve annoyed Amy haha! But there we go guys I’ve tried again and nothing!
Original post by GDMF
There's been a lack of social media updates unlike prior years so they can't blame us for asking haha

Haha but I still wonder why they initially mentioned 23/04. They could've clarified if things were taking longer. I know now they have mentioned multiple times it would be before 31st May.
this is an old tweet found through: http://www.nhsgraduates.co.uk/connect/

We'll hear back by 31st May

Good luck!

James
Hey guys. I know everyones still waiting for 31st may. But i rang on friday and asked again. And they said to me if I havnt heard by the 9th to give them a ring and a chase up. So next week could be the week...
Do you know what number we should ring up??
Original post by m.fox.14
Hey guys. I know everyones still waiting for 31st may. But i rang on friday and asked again. And they said to me if I havnt heard by the 9th to give them a ring and a chase up. So next week could be the week...
Sounds like Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be dedicated to phone calls then maybe! Eeeeeek.

Surely can’t expect hundreds of people to be ringing up, though. So hopefully we are all told about our success by 9th.
I used the number that was posted on here. Cant find it at the moment. Think its a few pages back :smile:
So annoying that they keep telling every person something different! No one knows what’s actually going on by the looks of it...
I wish they’d just do a post on Twitter or FB to give us a proper date :frown:
I hope this is the case however looking at what happened last year is this realistic? Their tweets from last year suggest the process took a couple of weeks.

5th April - started contacting policy & strategy
6th April - policy & strategy done by 5PM
13th April - started contacting general management
16th April - started contacting HR and finance
17th April - started contacting health informatics and health analysis
19th April - all candidates contacted

They are also planning to offer more places this year.

Original post by m.fox.14
And so we continue to wait 😔
I just called them to let them know I’m going to be on holiday and they wouldn’t specify when I would hear back, I’m away from the 16th to the 27th May and they said they would email me my outcome if it happened to fall in those dates
Reply 992
Considering there are more positions this year it's weird they haven't started contacting the bulk of the candidates already. If it took around 2 weeks for the last cohort surely they need to start if they plan to meet their 31st target?
Doesn't look like today is the day either.
They would definitely need to be ringing people by the end of the week to make their deadline.. and I am waiting for GM which I heard tends to hear last so I am dreading a longgg month of phone staring and thread refreshing!
Hi guys,

A current 2018 finance trainee here (and Dr Marsden to the people that attended the AC on the 12th and 13th, sorry). Well done on everyone for getting so far. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi, do you know when the results will be out or we’ll have to wait until 31st May? Thank you!
Original post by Tahmed14
Hi guys,

A current 2018 finance trainee here (and Dr Marsden to the people that attended the AC on the 12th and 13th, sorry). Well done on everyone for getting so far. Let me know if you have any questions.
I have a good feeling about today guys. Make sure and post if/when you hear anything!
I don’t 😂😂
I’m so tempted to call them again but I don’t want to in case I annoy anyone! But this lack of info is killing me and everyone is being told different things it’s so silly!
Original post by Cstirling23
I don’t 😂😂

I feel that 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending