ffalgate
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
heyy, i'm year 11 in south London and i'm struggling to find good colleges in London.

Basically i don't really want to go to a sixth form, id much rather go to a college but i want to study a levels, and most of the colleges I've been to tend to offer not the best a levels..

does anyone know any good or academic colleges in London? or any good sixth forms even that aren't too like school?

thanks
PurpleCat4
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ffalgate)
heyy, i'm year 11 in south London and i'm struggling to find good colleges in London.

Basically i don't really want to go to a sixth form, id much rather go to a college but i want to study a levels, and most of the colleges I've been to tend to offer not the best a levels..

does anyone know any good or academic colleges in London? or any good sixth forms even that aren't too like school?

thanks
Hey, dont worry too much, youll find the perfect college/sixth form. im sorry but i dont really know any in your area, i know youve probably already done it but i would recomend you to do research. or just ask famliy and friends where they went to do their a levels. and i would 100% recpmend for you to go to a college becuase theres so much more independence compared to a sixth form. good luck with yiur gcses by the way.
ffalgate
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Sultanas4)
Hey, dont worry too much, youll find the perfect college/sixth form. im sorry but i dont really know any in your area, i know youve probably already done it but i would recomend you to do research. or just ask famliy and friends where they went to do their a levels. and i would 100% recpmend for you to go to a college becuase theres so much more independence compared to a sixth form. good luck with yiur gcses by the way.
Okay yeah thank you I will ask more in depth,, aha yeah I really wouldn’t want to go to a sixth form, and thank youu
🧡Hajera
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by ffalgate)
Okay yeah thank you I will ask more in depth,, aha yeah I really wouldn’t want to go to a sixth form, and thank youu
Where did u end up going
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.38%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
18.03%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.26%

Watched Threads