sorry i’m late to the party (GYGs) Watch

Valeriex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
November 19th-November 23rd

Okay so I've had a really busy week and I'm really busy this weekend so I won't be able to give a full update, so I'm just gonna give the highlights instead of an in-depth description- sorry - :bawling:

We had a music test on Scottish music and I got 28/29!! WHAT!!! I honestly can't believe it, this is making me feel more confident for my prelim. :eek:
Okay so we got our prelim timetable out this week and my prelims start on Monday 3rd December, for 2 weeks. So I'm gonna try and update you on how they all go. :excited:
In chemistry we got our consumers' products test back and I scored 16/20, which I am really happy with. My teacher said that I improved the most in the class as I got like 10/20 on the last test, but in reality, this test was easier. :rolleyes:
So I finally went to a biology supported study and we just did some past papers, I am going to do a past paper this weekend because I just realized how much content there is to learn. :eek3:
We did a French listening and I got 10/20 which is discouraging, but the next day we did half a listening and I got 7/8, so I think Thursdays listening was especially hard. Next Thursday is my French listening prelim and I am ******** it.
Next Friday is my Spanish listening prelim, but I feel a bit more confident in Spanish as I feel like that the words are pronounced clearer.
In English, we have been having mock prelims and for my RUAE I think it went okay but the textual analysis went awful. Next week we are doing the critical essay but I already know that it will go shite. I just already know that I'm going to fail English. :cry2:
Literally just did revision in maths this week.
Band: I have a concert on Tuesday for my council orchestra, not feeling too bad about it. On Friday I have a competition with my school band, and honestly, I can't wait for it to be over.

Questions:

1. Do you have any prelims/mocks coming up before Christmas? If so how are you feeling about them?
-7 days away. And I'm dreading it.
2. Pasta or Pizza? If neither, what?
-Personally pasta, pizza is just soggy ewww. :eviltongue:
Valeriex
Rep:
?
wow no way TSR sensors traditional swear words but not Scottish swears hahahhahahahahaha pishing it
entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
gl for all the prelims!
have assessments next week and the week after:cry:
i like both:yes: but pasta's probably my fave!
Valeriex
Rep:
?
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
gl for all the prelims!
have assessments next week and the week after:cry:
i like both:yes: but pasta's probably my fave!
Good luck on the assessments!
Pasta is just so versatile, I love zuccas chicken alfredo.
Labrador99
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Valeriex)

November 19th-November 23rd

Okay so I've had a really busy week and I'm really busy this weekend so I won't be able to give a full update, so I'm just gonna give the highlights instead of an in-depth description- sorry - :bawling:

We had a music test on Scottish music and I got 28/29!! WHAT!!! I honestly can't believe it, this is making me feel more confident for my prelim. :eek:
Okay so we got our prelim timetable out this week and my prelims start on Monday 3rd December, for 2 weeks. So I'm gonna try and update you on how they all go. :excited:
In chemistry we got our consumers' products test back and I scored 16/20, which I am really happy with. My teacher said that I improved the most in the class as I got like 10/20 on the last test, but in reality, this test was easier. :rolleyes:
So I finally went to a biology supported study and we just did some past papers, I am going to do a past paper this weekend because I just realized how much content there is to learn. :eek3:
We did a French listening and I got 10/20 which is discouraging, but the next day we did half a listening and I got 7/8, so I think Thursdays listening was especially hard. Next Thursday is my French listening prelim and I am ******** it.
Next Friday is my Spanish listening prelim, but I feel a bit more confident in Spanish as I feel like that the words are pronounced clearer.
In English, we have been having mock prelims and for my RUAE I think it went okay but the textual analysis went awful. Next week we are doing the critical essay but I already know that it will go shite. I just already know that I'm going to fail English. :cry2:
Literally just did revision in maths this week.
Band: I have a concert on Tuesday for my council orchestra, not feeling too bad about it. On Friday I have a competition with my school band, and honestly, I can't wait for it to be over.

Questions:

1. Do you have any prelims/mocks coming up before Christmas? If so how are you feeling about them?
-7 days away. And I'm dreading it.
2. Pasta or Pizza? If neither, what?
-Personally pasta, pizza is just soggy ewww. :eviltongue:

Hope your prelims go well
Valeriex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
long time no see, oops.

So things just got in the way with prelims and everything and honestly I just forgot about this. Is anyone actually still interested cause honestly this just takes way too long to do so I'm gonna stop it. But I'll tell you one thing.

I've got all my prelim results back (except English) and I got an A in everything which I'm so pleased about and most of them were good A's.
My best results were: maths, biology and Spanish. Next year for higher I'm taking : maths, english (unfortunately our school doesn't let you drop english for some reason)/ biology, chemistry and music. I really want to work with animals or in a lab in the future so that is why, with regret, I'm dropping Spanish and French but I hope to pick Spanish back upin S6. Anyway that's all have a good 2019 everyone and if you hear from me again then that's great but it's unlikely that I will come back. If I remember I'll tell you what I got in my actual Nat 5s. If you want you can reply to this post but honestly I'd just rather that you upvote it instead of wasting your time commenting.

entertainmyfaith
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
well done on your results, they're fabulous!:hugs:
would love to hear what you get in your nat5s:yep:
Labrador99
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Valeriex)
long time no see, oops.

So things just got in the way with prelims and everything and honestly I just forgot about this. Is anyone actually still interested cause honestly this just takes way too long to do so I'm gonna stop it. But I'll tell you one thing.

I've got all my prelim results back (except English) and I got an A in everything which I'm so pleased about and most of them were good A's.
My best results were: maths, biology and Spanish. Next year for higher I'm taking : maths, english (unfortunately our school doesn't let you drop english for some reason)/ biology, chemistry and music. I really want to work with animals or in a lab in the future so that is why, with regret, I'm dropping Spanish and French but I hope to pick Spanish back upin S6. Anyway that's all have a good 2019 everyone and if you hear from me again then that's great but it's unlikely that I will come back. If I remember I'll tell you what I got in my actual Nat 5s. If you want you can reply to this post but honestly I'd just rather that you upvote it instead of wasting your time commenting.

Well done on your prelim results! Hope that your exams in April/May go well, and if you need help with anything, you know where we are
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.98%
Leave (220)
20.02%

Watched Threads