?
Report 9 months ago
Next week have you had yours
Luluccy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I received an email this morning, saying that I have an upcoming career focus day, but I didn’t receive any confirmation email about my time and venue for it. Maybe it will be same as yours.
Hello543
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Ohh okay did you apply to the Manchester office
Hello543
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’m sure on the email it tells you to book your day
saifrulz08
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Hello543)
Ohh okay did you apply to the Manchester office
hi, mine is at the manchester office next week on the 13th. when's yours?
Last edited by saifrulz08; 9 months ago
Hello543
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hiya mines next week too on the same day
Last edited by Hello543; 9 months ago
Hello543
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What are you doing to prepare
Luluccy
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yes, exactly. I received an email from system integration before and invited me to book a time for career focus day. But when I clicked the link, it shown me no time slot available at that time.
saifrulz08
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hiya mines next week too on the same day
which role have you applied for? i've applied for tax. i'm not quite sure on how to prepare tbh as there's not much information online. i'm going to practice group work as i think this is what i'm weak on
Hello543
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’ve applied for tax too and yeah there’s nothing I could really find on it do you think there’ll be another interview
saifrulz08
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
from what i've read there isn't likely to be another interview
Louloug123
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi,I've also got mine then but for consulting! See you there
saifrulz08
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Louloug123)
Hi,I've also got mine then but for consulting! See you there
Yeah see you there hopefully
username1306058
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Good luck to everyone with upcoming Career Focus Days. I had mine last week and there's not really much you can do to prepare. Just be confident, friendly and try to work as a team. On my day, everyone was applying for different roles at different locations, so don't worry too much about competing with people there.

There's only one written task that is assessed, and it's not a numerical test or anything so you don't have to bother about going practising numerical tests beforehand. The rest of the day is collaborative work. Don't speak over someone else and try to give detailed answers. You get given a lot of information to read through, so I'd advise you to skim through them and make notes on the bits you think are key.

Don't forget to take a watch!
saifrulz08
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by mayam)
Good luck to everyone with upcoming Career Focus Days. I had mine last week and there's not really much you can do to prepare. Just be confident, friendly and try to work as a team. On my day, everyone was applying for different roles at different locations, so don't worry too much about competing with people there.

There's only one written task that is assessed, and it's not a numerical test or anything so you don't have to bother about going practising numerical tests beforehand. The rest of the day is collaborative work. Don't speak over someone else and try to give detailed answers. You get given a lot of information to read through, so I'd advise you to skim through them and make notes on the bits you think are key.

Don't forget to take a watch!
Thanks a lot for the advice! Me and I'm sure many others will appreciate this. Which sector did you apply for and did they say when you'll hear back? Also, did they mention any form of interview you may need to attend or is this the last stage? The website states that usually the career focus day is usually the last stage.
Thanks
Tawchikur
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hello guys, does anybody have an idea of business related apprenticeship in london now ? anything to do with finance, business management. stock broking, marketting etc
jackyuan1017
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi guys, I have my career focus day coming up very soon and it’d be helpful if someone could give me an insight of what you do during the day. Thanks in advance
Hey have you heard back from your Career Focus Day? It seems they are lagging quite behind now.
EloiseRimmer
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
There us verry little you can do to prepare for the career focus day to be honest. I would recommend you look up PWC's global acumen and attriubutes as this is basically what they use as a mark scheme. The one on one at the end of the day is a reflective conversation about how you felt the day went, not really an interview. You get given a lot of information for all of the exercises so be prepared to read a lot and in some of the group exercises perhaps suggest splitting the reading.
saifrulz08
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by mayam)
Applied for tech risk. Heard back within 3 working days and got an offer. I think divisions like strategy and assurance have a further stage after the AC.
Congratulations! Well done. I applied for tax and just did my AC. I asked if this was the last stage and they said yes, they also said I'd hear back in 5-10 working days but due to Christmas it would be sooner hopefully
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)