simzzbb
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Thanks for the info. So from what I understand they give you the outcome by phone, not e-mail?
(Original post by silverg246)
I waited a week and didn't get a reply so I emailed them and they rang 2 days later to tell me I passed. But she did say that she tried ringing earlier but her call didn't go through (virgin media had some issues). So don't worry too much if you don't get a call the next day. They can be busy sometimes.
Probability wise, one of the guys I was at the assessment centre with said 1 in 10 but I'm not too sure how accurate that is.
silverg246
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yep by pgone
(Original post by simzzbb)
Thanks for the info. So from what I understand they give you the outcome by phone, not e-mail?
LouisLitt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Guys anyone else had offers from PwC and what roles? How long do they take to get back to you? Just had my AC on the 28th, I’m so scared I get rejected
Rnros
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey, I have my AC for assurance on the 18th in London and was wondering what kind of things to expect. I've heard there are a few group exercises but was wondering more what the individual work is? I was also wondering if the coaching interview is more of a reflection on the day or if it is an in depth interview? This is my first AC so any advice would be much appreciated!
meryig
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi there! Someone going to the AC tomorrow in Birmingham? Any tips from people that have already been successful?Thanks!
anxsha__
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by meryig)
Hi there! Someone going to the AC tomorrow in Birmingham? Any tips from people that have already been successful?Thanks!
hey I have my AC on fri in Birmingham, any tips you could give? x
Aloevera278
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have my AC in two weeks in Birmingham, what were the tasks etc you had to complete, an advice would be appreciated!
Seba.fr1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey I have mine in Birmingham on 11th July too for audit
(Original post by Aloevera278)
I have my AC in two weeks in Birmingham, what were the tasks etc you had to complete, an advice would be appreciated!
Seba.fr1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Anyone else who is going to the Birmingham one on 11th July drop me a message - a couple of people are going to try and meet on 10th in Birmingham to meet each other and help each other out
Last edited by Seba.fr1; 2 months ago
Aloevera278
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How long did it take people to hear back after the career focus day?
glasses
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Took me exactly 10 days to hear from them. I passed the AC stage. Usually for pwc its 5 to 10 working days. What role did u apply for?
How long did it take people to hear back after the career focus day?
Aloevera278
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
When did you apply? I applied for a tax internship
(Original post by glasses)
Took me exactly 10 days to hear from them. I passed the AC stage. Usually for pwc its 5 to 10 working days. What role did u apply for?
glasses
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I had my career focus day on the 10th of June this year so not too long ago
When did you apply? I applied for a tax internship
ananyavc
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Could you please share the experience you had? What did the day consist of? How can we prepare for the same?
Also were there reasoning exercises - verbal, numerical?
Thanks in advance!
(Original post by glasses)
Aloevera278
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is anyone doing the women in business internship in august?
AyahArab
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys,
I have my AC next week if anyone has been could they shed some light onto what i can expect? They said that some tasks will be thrown in randomly I was wondering what they were?

And also, what kind of questions are asked during the interview?
Naz242
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Please, can someone just list the tasks that they did in the career focus day. I'm sure it will be very appreciated it.
SamanthaStewart
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zz1234)
Any one have one in Edinburgh soon?
I have mine in Edinburgh tomorrow!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...