Some songs have great lyrics, others have a great tune. This one has both:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFyF1OrDb8s
    Never heard this before but I really like it

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/jzk3ATJ4siE
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AniInNeverland)
    I haven't heard of them before. What genre of music are they?
    Kind of indie/alternative. I found them through Spotify discover - that being said, I love the Neighbourhood a lot too. Other than your top three, what other bands do you like? I miss Neon Trees, but they haven't made much music I like in recent years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowParrot)
    Kind of indie/alternative. I found them through Spotify discover - that being said, I love the Neighbourhood a lot too. Other than your top three, what other bands do you like? I miss Neon Trees, but they haven't made much music I like in recent years.
    Ooh I quite like indie! Might try listening to them sometime Never heard of neon trees tbh, but I'm curious now. I'm a fan of BTS but kpop is way different to rock/punk haha
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

*PA PA PA intensifies*

ReputationRep:

Alfredo Catalani, La Wally, 1. Akt: Ebben? Ne andrò lontana

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I quite like indie! Might try listening to them sometime Never heard of neon trees tbh, but I'm curious now. I'm a fan of BTS but kpop is way different to rock/punk haha
    You should give them a try, you might like 'em! I haven't listened to a ton of K-Pop, though I like 2Ne1 (I think their name is). I'm more into German/French when I listen to Foreign music, I like Cro a lot. Is BTS any good?

ReputationRep:
    You should give them a try, you might like 'em! I haven't listened to a ton of K-Pop, though I like 2Ne1 (I think their name is). I'm more into German/French when I listen to Foreign music, I like Cro a lot. Is BTS any good?
    I think I will give em a try French music is awesome, but I also like Spanish and Arab music. BTS is really good- I like how they have pop segments and then they always have one rap segment in each song. Plus, their choreography is always on point

ReputationRep:
    I think I will give em a try French music is awesome, but I also like Spanish and Arab music. BTS is really good- I like how they have pop segments and then they always have one rap segment in each song. Plus, their choreography is always on point
    I'll have to give a BTS song a go - any recs? Also, Arab music sounds interesting, who do you like?

pretty straightforward song but the 🅱ass is just so warbly :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    anything from astroworld cmon

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'll have to give a BTS song a go - any recs? Also, Arab music sounds interesting, who do you like?
    I have loads of recommendations: blood sweat and tears, fake love, idol, DNA and best of me are so good. I really like Maher Zain's Arabic songs and Angham does some nice songs. Honestly, I usually listen to Arab music on Arab music channels so I'm not really all that aware of the different Arab music artists. I've never listened to German music before- what's it like?

ReputationRep:
    I have loads of recommendations: blood sweat and tears, fake love, idol, DNA and best of me are so good. I really like Maher Zain's Arabic songs and Angham does some nice songs. Honestly, I usually listen to Arab music on Arab music channels so I'm not really all that aware of the different Arab music artists. I've never listened to German music before- what's it like?
    I just gave them a try - they're actually pretty good! Pop's not always my favourite genre but I like them!

As for German music, there are three main artists that I like, with pretty good songs. I like lieblingsmensch by Namika (I hope I spelt that correctly), au revior and chore by Mark Forster, and my favourite is Cro. Of his songs, my favourite few are einmal um die welt, 10419, easy and forest gump.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

bloody love every single aspect of this song so much, can't fault it

ReputationRep:
    Any song from the album Rumors from Fleetwood Mac. Love that album

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a song but I have an album:
    Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes
    I've had it on repeat for about 6-7 months now. Is that too much.

ReputationRep:
    I just gave them a try - they're actually pretty good! Pop's not always my favourite genre but I like them!

As for German music, there are three main artists that I like, with pretty good songs. I like lieblingsmensch by Namika (I hope I spelt that correctly), au revior and chore by Mark Forster, and my favourite is Cro. Of his songs, my favourite few are einmal um die welt, 10419, easy and forest gump.
    I'm the same- I'm not a big fan of pop but when a song is really good I like it. Wow the German names are kinda intimidating but I'll defo give it a try- I love listening to songs in different languages And is that forrest gump as in the song from the movie?

ReputationRep:
    . X

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.