Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
A year ago on Thursday, I lost one of my friends from primary school when she got ran over by a car. I still feel sad about it but I don't want to talk about it to my friends because they didn't know her. I just wish we had stayed friends when we came to High School but that didn't happen. My question is does anyone have any coping strategies and how to let go of the past and move on? Thanks
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A year ago on Thursday, I lost one of my friends from primary school when she got ran over by a car. I still feel sad about it but I don't want to talk about it to my friends because they didn't know her. I just wish we had stayed friends when we came to High School but that didn't happen. My question is does anyone have any coping strategies and how to let go of the past and move on? Thanks
Idk, I don't really think people move on, you just learn to cope with it better. Might be worth talking to a bereavement counsellor or your parents?

I have found that writing letters to my friends who've passed helps, especially right at the start, it helps me sort out my thoughts. Might help you out too. Take care OP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (2)
6.06%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
9.09%
I need help with my personal statement (15)
45.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (7)
21.21%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
3.03%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads