The Student Room Group

what should i study before joining the police?

Ok so I want to join the police but not sure what to study before hand. (ideally I want to go to college rather than uni) but I'm not sure whether to study HND legal services, HNC legal services (with criminology and police studies) or go down the down the route of HND social science? Also, while at college I am planning to do some volunteering either at the police station (or specific units) or something in the community just for experience.

any help would be much appreciated, thanks :smile:
Original post by megan1016
Ok so I want to join the police but not sure what to study before hand. (ideally I want to go to college rather than uni) but I'm not sure whether to study HND legal services, HNC legal services (with criminology and police studies) or go down the down the route of HND social science? Also, while at college I am planning to do some volunteering either at the police station (or specific units) or something in the community just for experience.

any help would be much appreciated, thanks :smile:

:wavey:

Have moved this over to the health and emergency services forum for you. Hopefully someone here will be able to help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending